• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 bird

bird

6 foot and 12stone 7lb

• Donator
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:28 am

Knew it would happen mate ,perseverance is the key and he will know that in life ,if you stick at it the rewards are there .Is the rut still on there now mate .Say buck chasing hard last night whilst lamping too.

It slowed last week but watched a buck chasing last night with the thermal night vision in some barley ....You are right I try and teach him the best I can ....have to get him his first salmon on the fly now

he doing brill , deff talented  young lad   :thumbs:   you have a great future with him, my lad liked it when my lurchers killed foxes in the lamp, he came few times  when he was younger , but perfed  football / women  as he got older . i didnt think they still today blooded  youngins   today, thought it was old hat,!  looking forward  to his progress  this season , he will feel your freezer   by the look of it    :thumbs:

• MIK likes this

#17 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:38 pm

Knew it would happen mate ,perseverance is the key and he will know that in life ,if you stick at it the rewards are there .Is the rut still on there now mate .Say buck chasing hard last night whilst lamping too.

It slowed last week but watched a buck chasing last night with the thermal night vision in some barley ....You are right I try and teach him the best I can ....have to get him his first salmon on the fly now
he doing brill , deff talented  young lad   :thumbs:   you have a great future with him, my lad liked it when my lurchers killed foxes in the lamp, he came few times  when he was younger , but perfed  football / women  as he got older . i didnt think they still today blooded  youngins   today, thought it was old hat,!  looking forward  to his progress  this season , he will feel your freezer   by the look of it    :thumbs:
Let's hope so mate I can only guide him into country pursuits and will never force him he loves the whole country way of life and has seen more than most adults ....
  • WILF likes this

#18 Giro

Giro

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:11 pm

Let's hope so mate I can only guide him into country pursuits and will never force him he loves the whole country way of life and has seen more than most adults ....

Aye he's getting a top education with the Countryside sports..

Fantastic way to be brought up..
  • MIK likes this

#19 greenshank1

greenshank1

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:39 pm

Absolutely brilliant

Quality Father and Son time.
  • MIK likes this

#20 welshwarrior

welshwarrior

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:25 am

That's brilliant to see we need to keep getting more and more youngster into our sport like this their the future.
  • MIK likes this

#21 maxhardcore

maxhardcore

Unofficial THL SAFC Spokesperson

• Members
  • 13,828 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:02 pm

Spot on that Mik.
Welldone your lad.
  • MIK likes this

#22 TOMO

TOMO

Ginsters Chief Tester

• Members
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 08:47 am

Only just seen this ,,brilliant ,,can't believe he's 9 ,,,I remember you putting a post up when he was born,,maybe moochers,,and taking him out in them rucksack things when he was a toddler ,,time goes quick for sure,,,mine are 14 ,,7 ,,and 2,, it's flown by
  • mackem and MIK like this

#23 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:20 am

Attached File  13833_101051583257061_100000566594372_29767_4192350_n.jpg   64.02KB   0 downloads

Attached File  13833_101052979923588_100000566594372_29854_2779823_n.jpg   31.92KB   0 downloads

Attached File  13833_101052986590254_100000566594372_29856_5893421_n.jpg   45.84KB   0 downloads

I cant believe myself TOMO that it was 9 years ago 

• TOMO, mackem and jeppi26 like this

#24 C.green

C.green

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:08 am

Need to get one of those backpacks for my little girl to start coming out with the dogs well done to him and fair play he's a very lucky lad 👍👍👍

#25 TOMO

TOMO

Ginsters Chief Tester

• Members
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:20 am

Need to get one of those backpacks for my little girl to start coming out with the dogs well done to him and fair play he's a very lucky lad

Ive got one ,,,my two year old comes with me,,,by god it works a sweat up,,,lol,,,heavy little bugger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users