Three ff5 's that bloody cheating .! ? them northern pigeons are easier to shoot than Sussex pigeons ..I could only manage 34 on my last outing BUT I only had one ff5 ...still waiting for my other ones to arrive ..nice going Les ..

• Like 2

Three ff5 's that bloody cheating .! them northern pigeons are easier to shoot than Sussex pigeons ..I could only manage 34 on my last outing BUT I only had one ff5 ...still waiting for my other ones to arrive ..nice going Les ..

sussex 2 ff5s you will bag up the pigeons was simple today with the strong wind it was like they was stopping in mid air I had 38 on the trot without a miss the best I have shot for a long time. finished with 166 picked and lost about 10-20 in a wood behind me champ could not get through for a sheep fence and barbed wire over grown with brambbles and a crow that came to eat my decoys .first time I have shot this land farmer gave me full permission for all the land.when he looked in the moter and so the birds come has many times has you want les yepeeeee

• Like 3

Three ff5 's that bloody cheating .! them northern pigeons are easier to shoot than Sussex pigeons ..I could only manage 34 on my last outing BUT I only had one ff5 ...still waiting for my other ones to arrive ..nice going Les ..

sussex 2 ff5s you will bag up the pigeons was simple today with the strong wind it was like they was stopping in mid air I had 38 on the trot without a miss the best I have shot for a long time. finished with 166 picked and lost about 10-20 in a wood behind me champ could not get through for a sheep fence and barbed wire over grown with brambbles and a crow that came to eat my decoys .first time I have shot this land farmer gave me full permission for all the land.when he looked in the moter and so the birds come has many times has you want les yepeeeee

sussex I have 5 but did not want 2 many pigeons coming inn so just used 3 lol I could do with a loader for me lol.nick tait is spot on if owt go,s wrong with them I told you best on the market ff5s ru us

sussex I have 5 but did not want 2 many pigeons coming inn so just used 3 lol I could do with a loader for me lol.nick tait is spot on if owt go,s wrong with them I told you best on the market ff5s ru us

I've lent my one out a couple of times to mates who got me to order them one on its return , waiting for 3 I ordered a couple of weeks ago ..delivery time is the only problem !!! ..

• Like 2