Busher100

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple more of ours

Had a great little hunt last night local big heavy double ditch.was just out for a walk.if lurcher wasnt lose i would have left run accidents happen thou.  

Posted Images

Hello Busher, the deerhound cross is my lads dog and just line bred deerhound/greyhound, catches plenty whilst out stands 29"TTS with a lovely temperament,jump anything and very biddable, he is coming up 18 months old and the Autumn will start his serious testing. the other bitch is mine in this bottom pic, she is out of match stuff on her sire's side and the bitch was a very good lamping bitch with deerhound/grey with a tiny bit of bull in there, she's only nearly 8 month old but is very switched on and plenty of pace,holding her back until she's ready,just a bit of ferreting and bushing at the moment, loves water and birds, WM

• Like 5

Do all your terriers go to ground while out bushing ?

the easy answer to that is NO, my terriers will mark any hole thats occupied but will not enter without my say so, they are told to "move on" or depending what it is will get a "go on",gives me time to fasten up the others and net up, the same when ferreting, they are all taught when young to sit back and watch the holes they are allocated, it can be frustrating when a pup is added to the pack as it can send them all off the rails temporarilly but normality soon returns when they learn whats acceptable, we seem to shoot and retrieve less foxes each year due to the amount of shooting with rifles at night on the estates but they do ok and we stick to the letter of the law to avoid any hassle, WM

"Flying bunnie"

• Like 4