Jeyes Fluid On Dogs Yes Or No?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spray some on your bollock5,wait 10 minutes if if don't hurt you,try it on there coat if you trust the old blokes.

But just for you I will take a photo of my balls tomorrow, then teabag a cup of jeyes fluid, give it 10 mins then take another photo and let you be the judge pal

Now come on ginger, are you going to be sat on hunting life tomoz waiting for a pic of the lads balls soaked in jeyes fluid eh, I give this forum 10 outa 10 for entertainment, better than going to th

spray some on your bollock5,wait 10 minutes if if don't hurt you,try it on there coat if you trust the old blokes.

Ive gotten it on my hands/skin hundreds of time and never once felt any burning or irritation.

But just for you I will take a photo of my balls tomorrow, then teabag a cup of jeyes fluid, give it 10 mins then take another photo and let you be the judge pal

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

ive never herd of it being sprayed directly onto dogs neat or diluted. never herd of it being the cause of a dogs death after being used to clean a kennel and run down either, if memory serves me right then i think it also states on the tin that you can use it in pigeon lofts so it cant be that harmful.

i use blacks fluid smells pretty much the same but i do only clean the run and kennel down with it. its cheaper than jayes fluid aswell.

Ive gotten it on my hands/skin hundreds of time and never once felt any burning or irritation.

i bet you don't then.

i bet you don't then.

Challenge accepted I'll start a new thread tomorrow. "Jeyes fluyed nutsack experiment before and after pics "

• Like 1

i bet you don't then.

Challenge accepted I'll start a new thread tomorrow. "Jeyes fluyed nutsack experiment before and after pics "

do it now then.

Now come on ginger, are you going to be sat on hunting life tomoz waiting for a pic of the lads balls soaked in jeyes fluid eh, :laugh: I give this forum 10 outa 10 for entertainment, better than going to the pictures

no your right.i want it now

Be patient mate I want to get the right lighting and angles to make my balls look bigger than what they actually are, and I'm not going to achieve that at this time of night. I'm afraid just your imagination of my balls soaked in jeyes fluid will have to get you through the night. Sozzzz

Now come on ginger, are you going to be sat on hunting life tomoz waiting for a pic of the lads balls soaked in jeyes fluid eh, :laugh: I give this forum 10 outa 10 for entertainment, better than going to the pictures

no your right.i want it now

Be patient mate I want to get the right lighting and angles to make my balls look bigger than what they actually are, and I'm not going to achieve that at this time of night. I'm afraid just your imagination of my balls soaked in jeyes fluid will have to get you through the night. Sozzzz

first make sure you treat you flea bitten mutts.i bet you don't worry about lighting and angles when the old men are playing with them.

The late Geordie Tuft was a bit of a character in Northern Ireland, and people used to ring in to radio Ulster to ask him questions as he was a country man and kept dogs and ferrets and goats and stuff.

One day an old lady phoned in and asked about fleas on the dog, "Give him a dip in a barrel of water with a few capfuls of Jeyes Fluid" he said.

A few days later she rung back - The dog has lost all his hair, Geordie asked how much Jeyes Fluid she used, a couple of bottles like you said!!

Good old Geordie :laugh:

2016-03-14_new_17652073_I2_zps7hvfhlvx.j

• Like 2