Sign in to follow this  
WILF

.17 Hmr

He-he...so you can say I've falsified it? You've presented no evidence Deker. The only sure way is to ask them yourslef, but you're too chicken. :D I knew it.

You have had every chance to put your case and have been showed where you are wrong, given the chance to continue this debate by PM, put me in my place by getting an email from N Wales, and done absolutely nothing to justify your comments.

You are wrong, and boring not only me but the rest of THL.

Welcome to the forum, you have a lot to learn and would be best to learn rather than dig holes!

:bye::bye::bye:

I won't back down from someone just because they've got a high post count and up their own arse Deker. Shrposhire Dan has already told you the NWP wouldn't authorise a permission because he intended to use HMR for fox. I will tell you with 100% certainty he's right and I've given you the only reasonable choice of finding out the truth by asking them yourself. You won't do it. If you take that as a slight against your forum reputation then I'm sorry but that's too bad. It's blatantly obvious you don't actually want to find out the truth but are more concerned with extending this into some petty argument and see my relatively low post count as a petty method of gaining some form of moral high ground.

You're all mouth Deker. You won't find out because you're shit scared you'll be proven wrong.

It seems you are trying to slate me, so feel free to show everyone the email from N Wales proving me wrong!

To quote you from earlier "grow some balls" Deker. I already know their view on HMR for foxes, you won't believe me and you won't ask them yourself. Honestly, it really is like dealing with a child!

Edited by stuartpengs

Don't bite me Deker,but why would you challenge a force thats almost 200 miles from you? what would you have to gain from it lol different forces have different views on firearms

!

This started with my response as below in #29, I said someone need to challenge them, then stuartpengs decided to roll over and kiss N wales arse!

North Wales police won't entertain HMR as suitable for fox. It's bizarre the apparent variations from one constabulary to another.

With all due respect someone needs to challenge them, the Home Office (in simple terms the Police regions Head Office) says the HMR is fine for fox, who is a regional office to argue/question/go against a Head Office ruling?

Go on then - challenge them :) You've already suggested you're the expert and no-one should question you. Go on . . email them.

You have a serious amount to learn and would do well to read ALL my posts on this subject again.

You have contributed nothing except blindly continued in your false claim that .... "North Wales police won't entertain HMR as suitable for fox". I have shown you a post on THL where N Wales INSISTED a member had a HMR for fox.

They do and will, and if for some reason they refuse an individual, then that individual should contact the BASC who will take on the case.

You made the comment, back it up or button it up!

I am bored to death with you, goodbye.

Don't bite me Deker,but why would you challenge a force thats almost 200 miles from you? what would you have to gain from it lol different forces have different views on firearms

!

This started with my response as below in #29, I said someone need to challenge them, then stuartpengs decided to roll over and kiss N wales arse!

North Wales police won't entertain HMR as suitable for fox. It's bizarre the apparent variations from one constabulary to another.

With all due respect someone needs to challenge them, the Home Office (in simple terms the Police regions Head Office) says the HMR is fine for fox, who is a regional office to argue/question/go against a Head Office ruling?

Go on then - challenge them :) You've already suggested you're the expert and no-one should question you. Go on . . email them.

I am bored to death with you, goodbye.

You're not the only one Deker. I've told you they won't, shropshire dan told you they didn't, the only way you'll know for sure is for you to ask them as it's not listed specifically on the Q & A.I really can't fathom why you're so scared of approaching them. There's little point me doing it because firstly they already know that I know they won't allow HMR to be used on fox and secondly you would only accuse me of falsifying it, plus I thought you wanted an opportunity to put them straight? Would you like me to email them and copy you in? I don't mind writing the words for you if you want but I'll need your email address and obviously I'll have to point out that it's you that's inquiring as my FEO knows full well that I know it can't be used on fox.

Edited by stuartpengs

You're not the only one Deker. I've told you they won't, shropshire dan told you they didn't, the only way you'll know for sure is for you to ask them as it's not listed specifically on the Q & A.I really can't fathom why you're so scared of approaching them. There's little point me doing it because firstly they already know that I know they won't allow HMR to be used on fox and secondly you would only accuse me of falsifying it, plus I thought you wanted an opportunity to put them straight? Would you like me to email them and copy you in? I don't mind writing the words for you if you want but I'll need your email address and obviously I'll have to point out that it's you that's inquiring as my FEO knows full well that I know it can't be used on fox.

Send them a copy of this thread then, and ask them to put me in my place!!

So just out of curiosity ........ Can you shoot fox in Wales with a hmr ??? Lol

• Like 1

So just out of curiosity ........ Can you shoot fox in Wales with a hmr ??? Lol

Deker can, but nobody else is allowed to by the sounds of it :laugh:

Everytime fox and that poxy little gun the hmr are mentioned there is a fall out of epic proportions, i think it should be banned on those grounds alone. :tongue2:

• Like 1

Does anyone have fox specifically mentioned on their licence

I have no mention of any species against any calibre

Does anyone have fox specifically mentioned on their licence

I have no mention of any species against any calibre

Mine used to have fox on, but now all my rifles have deer and AOLQ.

I've got cz550 .243 and a browning A-Bolt 223 and a savage arms 17hmr and some other rifles and I've shot more foxes with 17hmr by far, as for people saying it must be a headshot well that definitely isn't true I've dropped them on the spot will a well placed chest shot, obviously a headshot is preferred though if the circumstances allow it.