You're not the only one Deker. I've told you they won't, shropshire dan told you they didn't, the only way you'll know for sure is for you to ask them as it's not listed specifically on the Q & A.I really can't fathom why you're so scared of approaching them. There's little point me doing it because firstly they already know that I know they won't allow HMR to be used on fox and secondly you would only accuse me of falsifying it, plus I thought you wanted an opportunity to put them straight? Would you like me to email them and copy you in? I don't mind writing the words for you if you want but I'll need your email address and obviously I'll have to point out that it's you that's inquiring as my FEO knows full well that I know it can't be used on fox.

Send them a copy of this thread then, and ask them to put me in my place!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This debate could run and run, as far as I'm concerned if you don't like the HMR for fox then don't use it, but don't tell the world it isn't up to the job.   You don't know any/everyone elses abili

Get a fox calibre its simple! I can't stand reading this crap about conditions being right and we all know people will push the boundaries. Have a little professionalism and humaneness and make sure y

:laugh:   Strikes me you have a very narrow view and very little experience, either or both, and/or simply can't shoot straight!   There is a lot of argument... and you check distance and wind d

Posted Images

I've got cz550 .243 and a browning A-Bolt 223 and a savage arms 17hmr and some other rifles and I've shot more foxes with 17hmr by far, as for people saying it must be a headshot well that definitely isn't true I've dropped them on the spot will a well placed chest shot, obviously a headshot is preferred though if the circumstances allow it.