• 3 weeks later...

Had my bosses 2012 hilux invincible yesterday and today. Real nice motor. Comfortable. Nice driving position. Very quiet inside the cab, not like a van at all. Engine pulls well and cruises on the motorway lovely. It's got all the gadgets, air con, cruise control, built in sat nav, reverse camera and bleepers front and rear.

Nothing like as thirsty as I expected.

I'm impressed.

I got to drive N.L hilux ,,when told him I take it up track for mile and he could lamp fields on way up to motor,,,there was a uncomfortable pause that seem to go on for an enterity lol I don't think he wanted to give me the keys lol bloody hilux snob

Edited by MR RABBIT

I have a hilux too and I love it. Mine is a 2008 dual cab but with a steel tray and it has been through hell and never skipped a beat even after 235000 km. Ford, Isuzu, Nissan, vw, Mazda, etc keep trying to match the mighty hilux but they all get found out in the end. I certainly don't plan on ever using anything else for an off road vehicle.

• Like 1

I have a hilux too and I love it. Mine is a 2008 dual cab but with a steel tray and it has been through hell and never skipped a beat even after 235000 km. Ford, Isuzu, Nissan, vw, Mazda, etc keep trying to match the mighty hilux but they all get found out in the end. I certainly don't plan on ever using anything else for an off road vehicle.

I must of got a shiter then,63 plate invincible,3o miles on clock.been in and out of Toyota,and I must say they have been useless.new clutch,at 3ooo milex still smells,brakes rubbing from new,horn don't work,gearsticks fell to bits twice,s nd more.had older hiluxs with no probs.going back to Isuzu,had 8 of em never any trouble