Hw 110 Bites The Dust

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS

well after a few months with the 110 id got board!! the 110 is a more than capable hunting tool and very accurate but the mag changing just got on my t!ts enter the replacement semi dressed

Maybe but, you can't deny that when they're good, they're very good.  My little 'un used to love my .22 Airwolf. She was hitting 60yrd metal crows that day   Mine was smooth and slick to operate.

Posted Images

Most forums you go on most are slating daystate big time . Must be something in it don't you think :yes:

has mr daystate nailed your mrs or something ?!

Don't forget i had one for six weeks and daystate had it four weeks out of the six . Over rated over priced s**t

• Like 1

Most forums you go on most are slating daystate big time . Must be something in it don't you think :yes:

Don't forget i had one for six weeks and daystate had it four weeks out of the six . Over rated over priced s**t

my 100 is still in Germany and when it gets back it'll be on freeads!

any company can sell a lemon, do you think they want ppl kicking off and posting there guns are sh!te

my 100 is still in Germany and when it gets back it'll be on freeads!

any company can sell a lemon, do you think they want ppl kicking off and posting there guns are sh!te

daystate have more lemons than all the supermarkets put together

• Like 1