Hw 110 Bites The Dust

well after a few months with the 110 id got board!!

the 110 is a more than capable hunting tool and very accurate but the mag changing just got on my t!ts :blink:

enter the replacement

post-102306-0-90665700-1470483599_thumb.jpg

semi dressed

post-102306-0-30770000-1470483633_thumb.jpg

i was in the running for an fx impact but this caught my eye and was £500 cheaper!!!

so after a few pm,s to david evans my mind was made up..... its the airwolf for mee :D:thumbs:

just done three mags of aa field no fiddling about and what a gun to shoot, aft sighting in its pellet on pellet at 20m

its got the standard mod on and is as quiet if not quieter than anything I've ever used!!

so I'm off to track round the local perm and give her a proper test drive :boogy:

cheers for the advice dave I'm well happy on first impression

atb si

• Like 3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS

well after a few months with the 110 id got board!! the 110 is a more than capable hunting tool and very accurate but the mag changing just got on my t!ts enter the replacement semi dressed

Maybe but, you can't deny that when they're good, they're very good.  My little 'un used to love my .22 Airwolf. She was hitting 60yrd metal crows that day   Mine was smooth and slick to operate.

Posted Images

Oh dear ,another one fell to gaystate hype

Maybe but, you can't deny that when they're good, they're very good.

My little 'un used to love my .22 Airwolf. She was hitting 60yrd metal crows that day :)

Mine was smooth and slick to operate. The only thing that put me off was the service costs and all the electronics.

Ps, That's our Davy just behind her :)

Edit: Oops, just noticed the Huggett - That was the .177.

post-102688-0-77734300-1470489491_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Cheers Jon

I'm out with it at the mo and it's spot on , done some range testing and alls good :)

Pity there's nothing to shoot, think I've flogged it to death!

Meeting a dairy farmer in the morning, massive place rife with everything so I better not

Get to wrecked at the super 70's barndance I'm off to tonight!! Lol

Dave said his likes jsb's but they didn't have any at the shop and I've got loads of aa's

Never had a l lw barrel that didn't like them!!

So hopfully tomorrow I'll get on some crows and pigeons, might get a ftm barrow load if all goes well :)

Atb si

• Like 1

The same could be said about hw's

I've had sh!te barrels that had to go back, one that's a fu@king nightmare to load!!

A .22 that's ace but only groups superdomes!!!

This wolf shoulders ace and if it stays the way it is I'll be one happy camper cos it certainly shoots nicer than any 100 I've used:)

Atb si

• Like 1

Paced it out to 40 just before I packed up!!

Well happy with it Dave :)

Think jimmys coming down in a few weeks, he can have a play with it on one of the perms!!

Think any company whether it be car or rifle manufactur can turn out shite, you take your chances or turn into a sheep!!

Atb si

• Like 1

The same could be said about hw's

I've had sh!te barrels that had to go back, one that's a fu@king nightmare to load!!

A .22 that's ace but only groups superdomes!!!

This wolf shoulders ace and if it stays the way it is I'll be one happy camper cos it certainly shoots nicer than any 100 I've used:)

Atb si

The same could be said about anything you buy but if problems do occur then it how the company's deal with it . unfortunately daystated are a s**t one to deal with .

They still do not recognize they have a problem and that is a problem !!

At least HC new there is a problem with barrels and did something about it . I had a barrel which would not group on my HW100k and HC arranged to pick it up from my house and to be delivered back to me within a two days ,not bad , daystate would not have done that and i know that for fact

Any si

Won't be long befor Mac comes along , see what he's got to say

One will be on his list asap ,

He loves mine , and there all the same !

JUST YOURS DAVID JUST YOURS BRO

ONLY BECAUSE ITS TRY,D AND TESTED

AND I KNOW SHE IS A GOOD UN

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

If it lasts longer than 24 hours its a good un

but got to say the wolf knocks the socks off any rapid or hw100 for looks imo

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I loved the regal for looks ,i just hate buddy bottle guns ,that's why got rid of the two r10 i had