Hi lads

I'm off next month ,for a total knee replacement, and I've been offered from the NHS , a allimium , stick ( shit )

Any lads out there make them out of wood , may be with a dogs head as the handle

Don't really mind as to the style , but some Thing nice would be great , as it would be used for 3 months or more ,

Payment on request

Thanks

Dave

Hi lads

I'm off next month ,for a total knee replacement, and I've been offered from the NHS , a allimium , stick ( shit )

Any lads out there make them out of wood , may be with a dogs head as the handle

Don't really mind as to the style , but some Thing nice would be great , as it would be used for 3 months or more ,

Payment on request

Thanks hi fella hope your not a baby but it's crutches and strong pain killers for a while and a single bed all the best.

Dave

• Like 1
Guest Navek

You want something like this beauty lol it's a walking stick and also doubles up for snaking shit out of smack heads / crack heads when they see you and think your vulnerable and try Rob you lol

Hi lads

Payment on request

Thanks

Dave

You won't need a stick for three month Dave , I had a complete knee replacement about 15 months ago , the first couple of weeks ain't no fun , your on crutches to start , then one , by the time your six weeks in your back walking unaided ..do the physio and some and your be up and running ( so to speak ) in no time ..pain free ..good luck with it ..
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Kinda, funny to be reading this today. I am 72 hours out of back surgery. I have a cherry tree put in he back yard that is calling my name to make it into a stick.....I just can't go lift it and work it yet lol. I am on eight pound weight restriction for the next three months.....just trying to pass the time and not get hung up on pain killers now.

Hi lads

Payment on request

Thanks

Dave

. If you have time get a rummage on around your local charity shops, a lot of elder people require a stick and when they pass on it usually ends up in a house clearance down at the local charity shop, some of them have a big box full of them, usually the normal wooden crook type, but the odd nice one ,good luck with the knee and the stick hunt
  • Like 1