Don't know if anyone can help is there anywhere in the UK or Europe that I can order the .30 natural latex from?

I have tried this site http://www.slingshot...nglish/scout-1/ but they won't sell it to me by the metre.

I don't want to buy from the US and I don't want to buy the bands pre cut. I like to make my own and its a lot cheaper.

Cheers!

If you can not get there I get mine from simple-shot .com from america takes about 2/3 weeks to arrive

It is the tournaquet latex I get 12 lengths for 10 dollars +10 dollars postage (£15).

I was looking at the bulk purchase to buy a few metres at a time just thought it would be easier to buy from the UK or EU postage and import duty etc etc

Thanks for the reply!

If you can not get there I get mine from simple-shot .com from america takes about 2/3 weeks to arrive

It is the tournaquet latex I get 12 lengths for 10 dollars +10 dollars postage (£15).

I was looking at the bulk purchase to buy a few metres at a time just thought it would be easier to buy from the UK or EU postage and import duty etc etc

Thanks for the reply!

I have seen it on eBay for sale, be interested to hear how it goes, was thinking of trying it myself, as it's meant to last longer and travel faster than tbg and I'm getting a bit bored of replacing bands on my flatband shooters,
  • Like 1