Does anybody else use neem oil?

I have had success using to eradicate greenfly, blackfly, powdery mildew and even helped halt cabbage white caterpillars.

I mix a table spoon of neem oil with a table spoon of washing up liquid, to one gallon of water, then spray it on the plants to give them a good covering.

It is very safe to use, as it is also used by people to treat various skin problems.

I have had success using to eradicate greenfly, blackfly, powdery mildew and even helped halt cabbage white caterpillars.

I mix a table spoon of neem oil with a table spoon of washing up liquid, to one gallon of water, then spray it on the plants to give them a good covering.

It is very safe to use, as it is also used by people to treat various skin problems.

I use it on the dogs. It's Antibacterial mix it with water spray it on dogs gives the dogs a clean shiny coat. And only cost peanuts. Only problem is it stinks
  • Like 1

I use it on the dogs. It's Antibacterial mix it with water spray it on dogs gives the dogs a clean shiny coat. And only cost peanuts. Only problem is it stinks

That's an idea, one of mine gets itchy skin problems, might help

it's worth a try mate and if it don't work at least they will have a decent coat on them. look on ebay only about £1 a 250ml bottle.

it's worth a try mate and if it don't work at least they will have a decent coat on them. look on ebay only about £1 a 250ml bottle.

Thats cheap mate over here they want 14 euro for 100ml bottle

Thats cheap mate over here they want 14 euro for 100ml bottle

get on eBay mate. I payed £1 or £1.50 free p+p. Don't no if it would be free p+p for you but worth a look.