Sign in to follow this  
james95

Smocks

Right lads/lasses what do you find best smock is for keepers? And there day to day stuff? Thanks in advance, information would be much appreciated.

James95

I have a Ridgeline smock. Great if you are not moving around too much. Otherwise you'll sweat your nads off. I also have a Swedeteam smock which is Gortex. Very breathable, great hood and cuffs. Limited pockets. BUt fantastic when the weather turns absolutely foul. For day to day wear,you will not go far wrong with Nomad, But they do take some time to dry off when they get wet.

Mate of mine has a "swazi" smock not sure on the model he rates it highly. He says the ridgeline jackets are rubbish in comparison. There a bit pricey though.

Mate of mine has a "swazi" smock not sure on the model he rates it highly. He says the ridgeline jackets are rubbish in comparison. There a bit pricey though.

Swazi Tahr I would guess at

bought a ridgeline utter shit more wet from sweat than rain , swazi tahr the bollacks ,like all thier range ,all good well made kit that will last years

• Like 1

I've been thinking of getting a ridgeline smock but then I luke the look of swazi and nomad gear (expensive like) but I suppose you get what you pay for. Going to have a look into deerhunter and swedeteam other wise it's a toss up between nomad an swazi

I've been thinking of getting a ridgeline smock but then I luke the look of swazi and nomad gear (expensive like) but I suppose you get what you pay for. Going to have a look into deerhunter and swedeteam other wise it's a toss up between nomad an swazi

got a Swazi its money well spend ,had ridgeline before like wearing a black bag ,your soaking from sweat

Get a buffallo smock-had mine 5/6 seasons-good enough for our armed forces,good enough for me.atb dc

Reasonable price sealand eaton smock once in a life time buy nomad quad

I've used the eaton on grouse moor n open fe now days never let in but most important of all breathable for all day wear ugly though but very functional worth every penny imho

• Like 1