Heard a great bit of scare mongering ,inaccurate BBC reporting on radio 4 this morning ,concerning goldies in france, claiming organised crime gangs are dealing in them ,as profitable as dealing drugs!!!! one raid on suspect "goldie dealers" turn up isis flags!!!!

The reporter was at bird market near Notre Dame ,trying to score some goldies ,almost comical .

Don't worry lads ,no mention of links to THL,dont go liberating your avairys yet! lol

Different laws abroad on catching wild birds and the arabs are well into them,your'll allways seen a good few arabs and pakistani types at the big bird sales and they sure ain't shy of spending money on a bird they want.Not so sure about it being better money than drug dealing but breed a few coloured goldies or bullies of the right sort and your'll make a living out of it :yes: .......

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Try googling chardonarry which is french for goldie. Had a mule over here, but not bumped into anyone since with any, one day will get to a cage bird show and ask about, but do see/hear them around, so intend planting up for them when i get to the lanscaping part.

the only thing id believe about or from the BBC is the fact they employed knowingly pedo pigs and covered up for them whilst they were in their employ

And probably run by pedo's ,all looking out for each other ,bit like a few other clubs/society's/charitable groups ,raise a bit of money for worthy causes ,all just smoke and mirrors ,us dumb sheeple wont see past the kind charitable acts .........how about we ALLrefuse to pay for a tv/peado licence ,what are they going to do?

the only thing id believe about or from the BBC is the fact they employed knowingly pedo pigs and covered up for them whilst they were in their employ

And probably run by pedo's ,all looking out for each other ,bit like a few other clubs/society's/charitable groups ,raise a bit of money for worthy causes ,all just smoke and mirrors ,us dumb sheeple wont see past the kind charitable acts .........how about we ALLrefuse to pay for a tv/peado licence ,what are they going to do?

i can honestly say ive never bought a tv license in my life .nor i never will .