gas ram

davyt63

hi thinking of changeing my spring rifle to a gas ram to take it over legal limit. it is a air arms tx200hc can anyone

tell me [bANNED TEXT] are the benefitts. and how much it should cost . tanks

Hi Davy

I would consider a v-mach kit instead of the gas ram.

The sudden jolt of a gas ram can damage your scope.

atb Alan

Check the date on the first post, Alan. :laugh:

I think Spanishfly's reading back through the history of the whole airgun section!!! :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will only get a max power out of a tx 200 I dont know what that is [i GUESS 14 FTLBS ] no matter how big a spring or gasram you use the power will be determined by the air cilinder size .I fitted a 12ftlb gasram to a lightning once after the spanish spring failed . never again .it shot fine for a while but failed quite quickly .[you get a 6 mounth garranty I wonder why ]I have replaced the gasram with xs spring ,tight derlin spring guide ,and a hardened steel top hat that sits on a ptfe washer .The gun shoot great with little sound [for a springer].I feel it shoots better than the ram .YOUR TX 200 HAS ALL THIS TUNING DONE TO IT SO WHY MESS WITH IT ,you cant at present get a gasram for tx 200 if you could it would probbably be better as a spring gun .