gas ram

davyt63

Tx 's can be made in fac power from airarms but there at 17-18 ftlbs and thats a waste of a slot on your fac ( if you have one).

the tx's are brilliant guns, so dont be a muppet , keep it running at 11 ftlbs and enjoy it

Gamos are fine IF you put a newer trigger unit in them, there nearly as bad as the theoben ones :tongue2:

Do you mean the MK1 rapid 50P triggers LOL The detuna ones are also dangerous .Theoben E type now theres a gun lol lol very rare as most were binned because of the bolt design Martin made a big boo boo there :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

donny c

funny u should mention the gamo hunter with a gas ram , i got one fitted and must admitt its nice to shoot, just got to get used to the difference between the spring and ram when firing a shot.

just wondering now about a different trigger , or any other useful tips on improving it.

please no comments about putting it in the bin :tongue2:

sean

Tx 's can be made in fac power from airarms but there at 17-18 ftlbs and thats a waste of a slot on your fac ( if you have one).

the tx's are brilliant guns, so dont be a muppet , keep it running at 11 ftlbs and enjoy it

Gamos are fine IF you put a newer trigger unit in them, there nearly as bad as the theoben ones :tongue2:

thanks for the advise

donny c

funny u should mention the gamo hunter with a gas ram , i got one fitted and must admitt its nice to shoot, just got to get used to the difference between the spring and ram when firing a shot.

just wondering now about a different trigger , or any other useful tips on improving it.

please no comments about putting it in the bin :tongue2:

sean

I found with a trigger shoe fitted its ok a little bit of honing and polishing of the shears helps too ..You can get a roller fitted in the trigger as well. :)

HW90 for sure and Theoben Evolution and I think the Fenman was a gas ram :drink:

the hw90k is to heavy, you would be better of with evo or fenman even better if you can get hold of one a sirocco, this imo is the best gasram rifle out there..

The best value for money is the Gamo hunter gas rammed very cheap and shoots very well rammed.

gamo? theoben is in a completely different leaugue my friend, if you knew anything about the sport you wouldnt need me to tell you that gamo are cheap spanish shite...

Edited by jrt
hi thinking of changeing my spring rifle to a gas ram to take it over legal limit. it is a air arms tx200hc can anyone

tell me [bANNED TEXT] are the benefitts. and how much it should cost . tanks

With no FAC it will cost a fair old bit plus a police record :yes::yes:

you will also find that it cant be done because its an underlever :icon_eek:

Edited by jrt
hi thinking of changeing my spring rifle to a gas ram to take it over legal limit. it is a air arms tx200hc can anyone

Being an underlever doesnt come into it :no:

my under leaver is a gas ram

What i ment to say was Theoben don't make a Gas-ram to fit the TX200

Theoben dont make gas rams full stop .learn to read value for money I said .

Value for money? a gamo haha :clapper: BSA if you want value for money mate

BSA???? Who owns them ??? Gamo :feck:

yeah, but were are the bsa rifles built .. britain not spain big difference. you know fuckall

yeah, but were are the bsa rifles built .. britain not spain big difference. you know fuckall

Its obvious you know nothing .Ive been in the factory when shipments of guns were being unpacked direct from Gamo .Also been involved in a new gun for the export market for BSA .you stick to your HE system if you know what the HE stands for .Then look up the designer of the rams then the manufacturer of them .Then try to hold a sensible conversation with me .No on second thoughts dont bother .sell you some cropping shears though :D