gas ram

davyt63

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi thinking of changeing my spring rifle to a gas ram to take it over legal limit. it is a air arms tx200hc can anyone

tell me [bANNED TEXT] are the benefitts. and how much it should cost . tanks

I may be wrong, but I dont think you can get a gas-ram to fit a TX (or HW 77 for that matter).

Andy :thumbs:

hi thinking of changeing my spring rifle to a gas ram to take it over legal limit. it is a air arms tx200hc can anyone

tell me [bANNED TEXT] are the benefitts. and how much it should cost . tanks

With no FAC it will cost a fair old bit plus a police record :yes::yes:

donnyc might be able to help
i think he means a theoben gas strutt it replaces the spring the added advantage apart from power is that there is little recoil and if you buy the the same calibre strutt it will be on the limit but if you have a .22 and put a 177 strutt in the ,power is about 18ft lb theoben used to do one for the hw 80 i think its def worth doing if you need the extra poke you can mail order them out of air gunner mag
i think he means a theoben gas strutt it replaces the spring the added advantage apart from power is that there is little recoil and if you buy the the same calibre strutt it will be on the limit but if you have a .22 and put a 177 strutt in the ,power is about 18ft lb theoben used to do one for the hw 80 i think its def worth doing if you need the extra poke you can mail order them out of air gunner mag

The person who developed the HE system doesnt supply rams now .To encourage someone to fit the wrong ram to increase power over FAC levels is twatish to say the least .(1) its illegal (2) the gun will shoot like shit .The most popular conversion was the lightning and to get 18FTLBS out of one of those would have ruined the rifle .Fact

tanks bull would like to reduce the recoil & take it over legal limitt i have a application form for a fac

do i apply for the licence first? & how much ftlb can it go up to? at the moment i use it for rabitts but with a silencer on it

it is still loudmuch louder than my s410 tanks & to the rest of you

tanks bull would like to reduce the recoil & take it over legal limitt i have a application form for a fac

do i apply for the licence first? & how much ftlb can it go up to? at the moment i use it for rabitts but with a silencer on it

it is still loudmuch louder than my s410 tanks & to the rest of you

Before you waste your time you will not get a ram for that gun .FACT.

The person who developed the HE system doesnt supply rams now .To encourage someone to fit the wrong ram to increase power over FAC levels is twatish to say the least .(1) its illegal (2) the gun will shoot like shit .The most popular conversion was the lightning and to get 18FTLBS out of one of those would have ruined the rifle .Fact

hi donnyc can u advise me on the best route ?

When you get your ticket advise is free . :thumbs:

When you get your ticket advise is free . :thumbs:

thanks will get it filled in and sent of then

HW90 for sure and Theoben Evolution and I think the Fenman was a gas ram :drink:

the hw90k is to heavy, you would be better of with evo or fenman even better if you can get hold of one a sirocco, this imo is the best gasram rifle out there..

HW90 for sure and Theoben Evolution and I think the Fenman was a gas ram :drink:

the hw90k is to heavy, you would be better of with evo or fenman even better if you can get hold of one a sirocco, this imo is the best gasram rifle out there..

The best value for money is the Gamo hunter gas rammed very cheap and shoots very well rammed.

Tx 's can be made in fac power from airarms but there at 17-18 ftlbs and thats a waste of a slot on your fac ( if you have one).

the tx's are brilliant guns, so dont be a muppet , keep it running at 11 ftlbs and enjoy it

Gamos are fine IF you put a newer trigger unit in them, there nearly as bad as the theoben ones :tongue2:

Edited by Big bald beautiful