Any Updates On The Litter Dean Flute Bred?

Yes mate I have one 'Blue' . Chuffed to bits with him. He's turned out nice and is coming on a treat. Lamping and ferreting well last year and a few lads off here have seen him work. 24"TTS Just turned 2 years old. Have kept in touch with Dean and went for a quick walk out with him, the dam and litter sister a while ago. His litter brother Glen is on a few posts on here too. Dean hasn't really heard off the other owners, which is a shame. Some are on here so hopefully they will send an update. Will up his work load this season and see how he goes. ATB

Edited by white van man
  • Like 3

Suppose to be a good bloke dean

Deans a good lad. He was honest from the start when I was looking at this litter. No bigging the dam or sire up . I had a fair distance to travel on the 2 occasions I seen the litter. He was a man of his word and let me have first pick. Will hopefully be passing him this season so I can get out with my lads litter sister and dam.

• Like 3

If I hadn't just taken a pup I would have been in the queue for one of these pups!

Matt

Matt, if you are down this way again give us a shout. If we aren't putting you on the bass we can get out with the mutts. You can see at least one of the litter run!!

• Like 3

I'll be seeing you in October I think!!!!!!

Be nice to see him have a go, plus I'd like to see snifferboys pup go as well as ferg!

More than happy with Fred but if he didn't happen I'd have took one of deans litter in a heartbeat.

Matt

• 2 months later...

Only just seen this topic. Yes the pups owners that I kept in touch with say the dogs are doing well. whitevanman had a dog as did joe1888. budharley had a bitch but for some reason he is reluctant to send me any pictures of her now she's fully grown, no idea why? perhaps he hasn't got her anymore. I'll try and get some pictures up of mother and daughter over the season but here's a few from today

DSC_0191_zpswqpqdxtn.jpg

DSC_0207_zpslibr5p4h.jpg

Cheers

• Like 7