I havent smoked either tobbacco or weed in my life,but i know which is the more harmfull to society cost wise and health wise and it isnt the one thats currently illegal,cannabis health benefits havent been fully uncovered yet,it needs more in depth research.I have stood in fields in morrocco,and asia,and been in industrial units in europe with a plant or two inside,the different smells are amazing with over 100 different terpens ID'd in cannabis,small wonder the swiss used to sell cannabis aromatherapy smell-bags.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Smoked it for years always been bad insomniac I find the right stuff helps,just booked Amsterdam for my 50th happy days

Make sure to go to

Voyagers

Grey area

Damprink

And pop into popeyes for there pink kush

Have a good one

Chocolope from the grey area is very nice, i woyld reccomend it.

Barneys is another good spot.

Used like barneys then went bit commercial. Voyagers strawberry and rasberry cough is nice as is grey areas chemdog and east coast sour diesel

Any responsible government would of legalised it years back too be fair then you have a little more control over what's consumed or at the very least you can give sound advice as too what certain strains effects maybe

Anyone over the age of thirty will remember the good old days of hash varying in quality which to be fair got worse as consumption got higher over the years but it was weak in THC compared too say even the original skunk strains but look at what we have today it's unreal some of its like green smack deffo no good for kids with developing minds, sod all wrong with em trying it day Saturday night o stead of goin out on the beer but it's unrealistic too smoke it all day

Obviously in today's market criminals run the show so it's the strongest strains everyone wants limiting the choices of those who want other types of smoke unless you simply opt too grow your own

Education is the key too making this product safe, mind a lot of companies may find there products becoming quickly redundant when this baby finally hits the legal market

• Like 2

Anyone over the age of thirty will remember the good old days of hash varying in quality

I got an invite to a farm just outside ketama by a moroccan guy i used to know,i watched them make different grades,seen kashmiri twist in srinagar which became soft and pliable when held in the warmth of the palm,i was near the khyber pass once in the khyber pakhtunkhwa and saw genuine tons of hash all bailed up in one of darra's infamous hash shops near the arms market,seen a few other things,nowadays people are moving on to extracts.

• Like 1

I have researched the uses of hemp a little, the great book of hemp by Rowan Robinson is a great eye opener, and there is no way marijuana should be illegal IMHO. The uses seem to be unlimited and getting high is one of the least important properties of this INCREDIBLE plant. I have smoked a few spliffs and it has certainty enhanced the experience of music, movies, food and especially good company (a few ladies spring to mind) but I have seen people who smoke too much and it is no benefit to their or especially their families life. However do not see this as justification to ban it AT ALL. In fact I think there should be riots to legalize it for industrial purposes alone.

• Like 2

Anyone over the age of thirty will remember the good old days of hash varying in quality

I got an invite to a farm just outside ketama by a moroccan guy i used to know,i watched them make different grades,seen kashmiri twist in srinagar which became soft and pliable when held in the warmth of the palm,i was near the khyber pass once in the khyber pakhtunkhwa and saw genuine tons of hash all bailed up in one of darra's infamous hash shops near the arms market,seen a few other things,nowadays people are moving on to extracts.
Yea pal I seen similar years ago, awesome sight too witness a whole countries economy in the hands of criminals it's like europes very own Columbia lol mind I've also seen the same produced of a much higher grade in a students bedsit via modern methods on albiet a smaller scale lol mad how the market changed from 100 percent import too high on 100 percent homegrown for years people have simply circum navigated the law and exploited the loop holes and a whole industry has risen up from nothing if it was any other product they would be getting awards and accolades but am sure in time they will come too those that simply choose too do as they wish weed wise Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

Think its disgusting its not been legalised,my wife has a chronic pain condition,shes under one of the top pain mamagement bods in the country,shes had everything uder the sun for the pain,morphin,amitryptilin,gabapentin,tramadol,zapain,diazepan to name but a few.....with no effect .Someone at the pain clinic told us about trying weed,and guesss what....it really does help (it seems its a bit of "in joke" amongst patients ",we have told both our GP and the pain management team that finally we have found something that helps,to no avail....its disgraceful,the wife suffers horrendously some days,and on a "good day"shes in a lot of pain,if they would prescribe it in a medicine,tablet form her quality of life would improve dramatically,as it stands she can only have it when we can afford it,fecking shameful....

• Like 1

Think its disgusting its not been legalised,my wife has a chronic pain condition,shes under one of the top pain mamagement bods in the country,shes had everything uder the sun for the pain,morphin,amitryptilin,gabapentin,tramadol,zapain,diazepan to name but a few.....with no effect .Someone at the pain clinic told us about trying weed,and guesss what....it really does help (it seems its a bit of "in joke" amongst patients ",we have told both our GP and the pain management team that finally we have found something that helps,to no avail....its disgraceful,the wife suffers horrendously some days,and on a "good day"shes in a lot of pain,if they would prescribe it in a medicine,tablet form her quality of life would improve dramatically,as it stands she can only have it when we can afford it,fecking shameful....

Same here the doctors are happy to throw opiates at me with loads of side effects and high addiction with little effect yet I'm criminalised for using a plant that actually works... Its madness

• Like 1

Travelled all around the world and smoked with rastas, Mexicans and Morroccon's and every type and class in between-use it don't let it abuse you.these days I can take it or leave it.my favourite of all time has to be jackerer followed by nl 5 x haze 5.f**k cheese it's poo lol.mate brought me back some chitaral bud few weeks back that was tasty.quite like the bubble hash aswell.atb dc

• Like 1

That cystinuria does not sound like fun at all. If weed helps, puff away brother. If I had some chronic issue and pot helped I would grow some real nice organic bud and I would smoke at my leisure. I heard that England allowed medicinal use for marijuana, have those laws changed? Or was I misinformed? I am on my phone and can't see locations so if you aren't in England forgive my ignorance.

That cystinuria does not sound like fun at all. If weed helps, puff away brother. If I had some chronic issue and pot helped I would grow some real nice organic bud and I would smoke at my leisure. I heard that England allowed medicinal use for marijuana, have those laws changed? Or was I misinformed? I am on my phone and can't see locations so if you aren't in England forgive my ignorance.

For the best part I manage to keep the condition under control with a combination of diet drugs and water loads and loads of water but when it does play up its fecking painful ask anyone who's had a kidney stone. If I don't look after myself I can have a stone every day but it is what it is and I guess it's just my cross to bare I don't let it define me and just get on with things. There's no way I could hold a job down if it wasn't for ganja... I'm in the UK and it's illegal here but as long as you keep to personal amounts your not going to get in to much trouble.