Mackem

Got about 3 oz dry off the shaman in the pic 1oz off a smaller one that had more purple buds

The 3 fresian dew did much better tighter buds very sticky there drying now I think maybe 3 oz each plant dry something like that

Have you ever ttyed autoflowers outside mate?
Autos don't do well in our environment

Thought as much mate?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Mackem

Got about 3 oz dry off the shaman in the pic 1oz off a smaller one that had more purple buds

The 3 fresian dew did much better tighter buds very sticky there drying now I think maybe 3 oz each plant dry something like that

I tried it here & they were piss poor. Started well, but my inexperience & the environment just didn't work well....

• Like 1

If growing outdoors here in are climate, could someone with bita outdoor knowledge point me in the right direction of what strain i need?

Very much appreciated in advance?

Already been busted growing indoors, so that out the window ffs.

Really loved the process too, ah well.

If growing outdoors here in are climate, could someone with bita outdoor knowledge point me in the right direction of what strain i need?

Very much appreciated in advance

Already been busted growing indoors, so that out the window ffs.

Really loved the process too, ah well.

Get Canadian strains,early finishers,great yielders,and bred to perform in similar lats to ourselves :thumbs:

Mackem

Were any of your frizzies the green candy-floss smelling phenotype?
I don't know just fresian dew from Dutch passion?

Mackem

I tried it here & they were piss poor. Started well, but my inexperience & the environment just didn't work well....
Autos are designed to perform on a 18 hour or more light cycle that's why there quicker not your fault there just not going to work well with our environment.
  • Like 1

I did 3 autos last year they did quite well "auto Brooklyn sunrise"

We did try some this year aswell

Auto Durban poison, auto duck and auto cbd compassion lime as I'm interested in the medical side

The only one that did well was the cbd one I got 4 oz from the 3 plants it's nice actually quite relaxing

Mackem

Were any of your frizzies the green candy-floss smelling phenotype?
I don't know just fresian dew from Dutch passion?

Yes mate,frisian dew AKA frizzies have several pheno's ranging from the deep purples to the light greens :thumbs:

regarding autos and even outoor grows, if you where to get caught, which I'm most instance f your half smart you wont mind, but always consider you might, not that its that terrible if you do as long as its a small amount for personal, all that considered why waste your time with autos indoors or out the sentences are the same, o you might as well have full size proper plants not some man made genetic freak waste of time n money lol , growing outdoor real good if you got good spot, seen n tasted some amazing stuff done uk outdoor, lot of rsk of loos and bt of a headache to tend and kkeep out the way of predators of all kinds