Dutch passion shaman

I'd get that in.

She's in jars now that was from a few weeks ago, the fresian dew only finished last week tho quite late but this year ( my second) I got a microscope and was checking the colour of tricolms to judge harvest time
it's difficult to achieve on a outdoor as you are in a race against the rot........................

Strain choice............................. :yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

Really easy to be honest, keep inside first 4 weeks plant out beginning of June in a hole in the ground filled with my own take on the so called super soil mix

Then it's just checking and watering stake if needed, I pinched half the tops out to see how it compared to leaving and they did a bit better I think then feed organic bloom through flowering

It's been wet and cold for a while so got patches of bud rot just kept cutting it out until had lots of cloudy-amber crystals then got it in quick

Easy enough from 6 plants for me and my mate for the year

• Like 2

Really easy to be honest, keep inside first 4 weeks plant out beginning of June in a hole in the ground filled with my own take on the so called super soil mix

Then it's just checking and watering stake if needed, I pinched half the tops out to see how it compared to leaving and they did a bit better I think then feed organic bloom through flowering

It's been wet and cold for a while so got patches of bud rot just kept cutting it out until had lots of cloudy-amber crystals then got it in quick

How much sun did yours get? I've got a spot I'm thinking of that would get first light sun until about 12ish through the summer, would that be enough?

Lol,does anyone eat the old hash with a yoghurt or something?

A very nice lady made a batch of pollen brownies, half o cheese grated into the mixture.

Well it was the sorriest thing i ever done i had a f****d up trip thought i was gona take a heart attack lol

I ate three out of the ten lol

I had to go to work next morning panneled outa my nut, gladly it wore of at dinner time hehe

Edited by Francie

i used to have the yogurt and hash for breakfast ,get a desert spoon crumble your hash on it with a tiny bit of sunflower oil heat the spoon with a lighter and stick in your yogurt and mix a great way to start any day

• Like 1

My uncle has hash yogurts francie

I was in jaisalmer once,they have legal bhang shops,they sell bhang lassi and charas lassi,i bought a german guy one,he vomited green gunk all over himself and passed out :laugh:

• Like 1

What yield did each plant give approx.?I always look at the cali high maintenance legal grows,huge yields but almost daily care.

post-1930-0-23742400-1508860505_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-44009400-1508860536_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Lol,does anyone eat the old hash with a yoghurt or something?

A very nice lady made a batch of pollen brownies, half o cheese grated into the mixture.

Well it was the sorriest thing i ever done i had a f****d up trip thought i was gona take a heart attack lol

I ate three out of the ten lol

I had to go to work next morning panneled outa my nut, gladly it wore of at dinner time hehe

Used to do it quite a bit. Getting wrong can be exhausting! Haha

• Like 1