There hardly arresting growers anymore anyway... geezer got caught with 150 plants and got a caution. They dont even forensic test equipment.. was all over papers last week . Spokesman for the met said they have bigger things to worry about than cannabis.. they said they cant afford flying the helis looking for em either

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Anyone ever spend any money on a higher end grinder?...im back to having a joint every now and then and my mate bought me a space case for my bday back in july...45 quid for a grinder and this is the small one!! Is the dogs danglies though

I've got the large Thorinder, similar to the Space Case but not quite as "high end" think it cost me £30 on sale.

Doesn't get much use now though I haven't touched the green in a couple of months!

Anyone ever spend any money on a higher end grinder?...im back to having a joint every now and then and my mate bought me a space case for my bday back in july...45 quid for a grinder and this is the small one!! Is the dogs danglies though

I've got the large Thorinder, similar to the Space Case but not quite as "high end" think it cost me £30 on sale.

Doesn't get much use now though I haven't touched the green in a couple of months!

Purely by chance I found this Garlic grinder to be the best weed grinder I've used. Only 6 euros & I still use it for garlic! Haha....

post-89484-0-36306200-1508788232_thumb.jpg

No good for you that mind packing in tut tut you should know better ?

I've had my current grinder for 26 years it's missing a chamber n some mesh as well, around 1/3 it's original size but still works a treat, I've a draw full of every imaginable sort of grinder from expensive thorinder too plakky dam cafe give away , but old faithful beats them all , unknown manufacturer was gifted Irvin the dam off a grower mate , god knows how much green been minced through it , the money value I darent calculate ?

No good for you that mind packing in tut tut you should know better ?

I stopped sort of by accident :laugh: Went away for a week and left my bud at home and by the time I got back I just didn't really feel like smoking. Shocked myself TBH, longest break I've ever had I think!

No doubt I'll start up again at some point but I just haven't really felt the urge to as yet.

• Like 1

It's medicinal usage is way under estimated imo could cure eating disorders overnight, anorexia smoke one of these followed by a box of crunchy nut cornflakes and 6 bags of crisp and come to think of it bulimia smoke two directly after meal times and would be to baked to get up to throw up. ?

The human body has an endocannabinod system . It creates the same chemicals that are found in cannabis. These chemicals are vital for our brain and nervous system to function properly. If you eat a crap diet your body is unable to make these chemicals . Parkinsons disease is just the side effect of a lack, or imbalance, of these chemicals. Give some one with Parkinsons cannabis oil and the results are remarkable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo. Cannabis oil also cures cancer. Cancer cells die when they come into contact with the chemicals that are in cannabis oil. The oil goes through decarboxylation when it's being made and it's this process that makes it more effective then smoking or eating. Here's some more videos you might find interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqvJOAV7oAc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD2U4eDBu8A and this is how the oil's made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZK-1hQ9QbQ&t=3s

• Like 1