• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

My sister has Parkinsons, she's tried a few oils with no success anyone know of a product specifically for Parkinsons, pm if preferred

Parkinson's from what I've read can be a tricky one ...weed can help some symptoms but make other's worse and everyone is different regarding what strains do what..... its very much hit and miss till you tailor what works for the sufferer but if you get it right it can help greatly ....like I say above there's better places to ask about this ...hope your sister finds what she's looking for :thumbs:

Medical marijuana carries no health risks and is a useful treatment for epilepsy and palliative care, the World Health Organization has declared. Despite legalization of cannabis across the world, health officials were still issuing warnings about the drug and were considering making it illegal. But after months of investigation, the WHO has concluded that that cannabidiol (CBD) does not carry any addiction risks.

;)