I've had a focus vaperiser for sometime now and it's good and quite cheap

but I fancied something different so I ordered an original sticky brick that came last week, I've used it a few times now and it's brilliant takes a few goes to learn how to use it properly but you can get bit hits and it's so smooth and the vapour is super cool

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

Seen a couple of dispensaries today,including this one,it's one of Marc emery's stores,they take an average of up to $40,000 a day in sales,he has pledged to have 200 dispensaries running across Canada by the end of this year.

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

• Like 2

Marc Emery had on of the largest collection of seeds ever , I read somewhere , ? was always going too end up a cannabis millionaire unlike most he has payed the price and deserves his slice 

Reefer Madness , one watch these days says it all, the world was such and innocent place , "mind the darkies n there wacky baccy n jungle music" was the tone of the day , moral outrage (direct from a country fresh off banning alcohol, thus gifting organised crime a foothold in america') directed at the whole world , whilst all the time they where plotting too profit from banning a plant everyone had use off prior too there ban ,  now it's come a full circle , thankfully , middle Britain needs reducating asap as their vote is essential , a lot swings on their vote, the youth vote already more or less guaranteed , even the liberals made it an election issue in a pathetic attempt too gain some ground , it's coming that's fir certain cheques in the post  

IMG_20171117_004841.jpg

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, arcticgun said:

Marc Emery had on of the largest collection of seeds ever , I read somewhere , ? was always going too end up a cannabis millionaire unlike most he has payed the price and deserves his slice 

He is the media dubbed prince of pot (Arjan is the self proclaimed king of cannabis) Marc has had a very interesting life,I used to get his cannabis Canada magazine back in the mid 1990's with its huge seed catalogue at the front,before then he lost a bundle of cash in an Indonesian real estate scam,he ran for several political positions,formed his own political party,started a tv broadcasting company,been on the front of the Wall Street journal and still looks like he has more tricks up his sleeve :laugh:

• Like 1

Spoke to a guy yesterday who works in a dispensary,his job title is bud-tender,like bar tender but with weed,he is on an hourly rate which isn't as much as I thought it would be considering the cash these shops are turning over,he was on $15 an hour.

IMG_2917.JPG

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Tell the c**t who owns the shop I'll be his bud tender for f**k all lol

There's a sign in the door saying help wanted,just seen a news feature on TV as Toronto is wondering how to regulate dispensaries,there's a few magazines I have seen that are aimed at the cannabis entrepreneur and investor,times are certainly changing here.

• Thanks 1