Looks a nice tidy unit that DC, just the job the solo was great, but aping just aint for me, in fact my chest worse with it that it is with plenty green n pinch of cig tobacco, its guts me I cant get on with vaping as Id make my own juice , but likesay its just not me, never liked pipes buckets, bongs , always preferred plain old joints, worse luck for me, mind using capsules and edibles helps me reduce my smoking quiet a lot

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

This particular 'The Black hand grenade' weighed 7,4g perfect weight for 45 capsules , that allow a young woman more freedom than 1.2k worth of medication (non script prices, ie non subsidised ) per month has failed too do so , waste of tax payers money , real cost ? A bit of time leccys and weed that cost about 2.10 too produce (if that) or in retail price about 60 quid add in jar of coconut oil, caps n capping board £25 , no more than £100 , could be done for pence if they used GW stock grown by sugar company, needless suffering , total waste of taxpayers money , it's was there all the time and it was free more or less , seen BBC programme last night , bit silly letting them consume too much though on the edible front, I suppose it breaks it too middle Britain in a polite manner after force feeding them lies for years 

IMG_20171113_121351.jpg

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, arcticgun said:

I suppose it breaks it too middle Britain in a polite manner after force feeding them lies for years 

Reefer madness,that's it exactly,they would make themselves look stupid if they did an immediate U-Turn at the moment after their years of hysteria so they have to do it slowly,America has shown the UK the way,matter of time,I am in Ottawa at the moment,first time I came here Canada was the same as the UK,when I was here last year there was three dispensaries within walking distance of parliament building,I know there's a lot more now,it's the green rush everyone in the game trying to stake a claim.Remember the U.K. Governments drug tzar professor David Knut a fully qualified neuropsychopharmacologist,hired by the government to do an in depth paper on the dangers of drugs,his findings showed cannabis to be less harmful to society than alcohol or tobacco so he was sacked.........Says it all really.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Reefer madness,that's it exactly,they would make themselves look stupid if they did an immediate U-Turn at the moment after their years of hysteria so they have to do it slowly,America has shown the UK the way,matter of time,I am in Ottawa at the moment,first time I came here Canada was the same as the UK,when I was here last year there was three dispensaries within walking distance of parliament building,I know there's a lot more now,it's the green rush everyone in the game trying to stake a claim.Remember the U.K. Governments drug tzar professor David Knut a fully qualified neuropsychopharmacologist,hired by the government to do an in depth paper on the dangers of drugs,his findings showed cannabis to be less harmful to society than alcohol or tobacco so he was sacked.........Says it all really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkcO_wJ9yKo

• Like 1