• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Can anyone on here recommend a vaporizer for putting weed through.Was a heavy weed and puff  smoker for years but havnt smoked for nearly 10yrs.Lately I ache like f**k everywhere within an hour of sitting down after a days work and was gunna try weed rather than the painkillers and anti inflammatories my GP keeps trying to palm me off with but I don't want to be smoking.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, slip lead said:

Ive tried a few of the vap pen things and they were s##t 

For indoors you will find the volcano vaporizer perfect, you fill what looks like a large balloon, that can last 5 minutes or all night.

Screenshot_20171114-164021.png

My ex partners son had one of these a few years ago and rated it.I had looked at them but wasn't sure if one of them would be too much as I havnt smoked in 10yrs.If I was to put say a spliffs worth in it could I have 1toke and put the bag down for an hour or 2 and whatever was in the bag would be ok.

5 hours ago, downsouth said:

Can anyone on here recommend a vaporizer for putting weed through.Was a heavy weed and puff  smoker for years but havnt smoked for nearly 10yrs.Lately I ache like f**k everywhere within an hour of sitting down after a days work and was gunna try weed rather than the painkillers and anti inflammatories my GP keeps trying to palm me off with but I don't want to be smoking.

Portable vape I'd go for Arizer Solo 2, purpose made for green also hash bowl , purpose designed exceptionally well built, too be fair there's loads of good ones about now 

Cannabis vape is good idea but can come expensive and supply can be ropey for most people 

Make capsules or edibles from weed you buy that way no smoking no outlay on vapes cos they never cheap , saves ya condition getting worse too , look on you tube recipes for coconut oil caps n canna butter too bake stuff with 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, downsouth said:

I got one of these, last around 3/4 hrs on a charge, put green or hashish/pollen through it. Volcano 's are bulky in the house, this one's about the size of a 20 embassy box and portable  ?. Atb dc

Screenshot_20171114-194720.png

• Like 3

I think it's safe to say with vaping you should spend as much as you can afford with the kit. I'd love to go out spend a couple of hundred euros on a quality vaporiser, but I can't really justify it.

32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I got one of these, last around 3/4 hrs on a charge, put green or hashish/pollen through it. Volcano 's are bulky in the house, this one's about the size of a 20 embassy box and portable  ?. Atb dc

Screenshot_20171114-194720.png

What sort of money was that mate?

20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

About £130 and a free credit card grinder ? had mine 2/3 yrs. Owned loads of different ones over the yrs, the sonic is about the best. Atb dc

Sorry mate, I missed the price in dollars on your post! I had the flight box, but I'd want better than that if I ever had another....

• Like 1
Just now, Accip74 said:

Sorry mate, I missed the price in dollars on your post! I had the flight box, but I'd want better than that if I ever had another....

It pisses over a flight box :thumbs:, load it up with your product, set the temp, press power, when the green light glows its ready to go, takes around 2 mins to heat up from cold, then a few seconds there after. Atb dc

• Like 1