• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kanny said:

I'm just finishing of a 8th of northerlight x OG kush and I have to say its one of the best smokes I've ever had the high is somewhat like a E which supprised me from this indica dominate bud its very much a head Buzz very trippy and cerebral  high without any of the panic .... banging! Like nothing else I've had :thumbs:

Had to check what forum im on just then! 

As it happens 'my friend' said that his best recent was og kush, although normally he has a preferrence for sativas.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

tobacco alternative

Is that like the non-tobacco mix they give away for free in coffee shops in the Dam?I was in a hydro shop earlier to see a mate,they are doing under the counter trade with cali-strains,i wondered why strange customers were coming in,loitering,then going through to the back of the shop :fool:

Packing at the moment,before the end of the week I will try and bang up a few pics of coffee-shops in Ottawa or montreal and their menus :)I have heard its cheaper than Amsterdam at the moment,though that would be pushing it as I saw thai-stick in greenhouse effect for 3e a gram.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Is that like the non-tobacco mix they give away for free in coffee shops in the Dam?I was in a hydro shop earlier to see a mate,they are doing under the counter trade with cali-strains,i wondered why strange customers were coming in,loitering,then going through to the back of the shop :fool:

Packing at the moment,before the end of the week I will try and bang up a few pics of coffee-shops in Ottawa or montreal and their menus :)I have heard its cheaper than Amsterdam at the moment,though that would be pushing it as I saw thai-stick in greenhouse effect for 3e a gram.

Yeah similar its a clover mix from  Holland and Barrett .....it's hard work tbh 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Waz said:

Had to check what forum im on just then! 

As it happens 'my friend' said that his best recent was og kush, although normally he has a preferrence for sativas.

It's like a sativa with the corners rounded off ...best way I can put it .

• Like 1

What was the seedbank they came from kanny as theres a few different northern lights and OG Kush is a label stuck on anything decent at the moment,i had a smell of some 24k earlier which has a definite sour tangerine undertone and a lemon OG Kush which had a beautiful boquet of what seemed to be a diesel,definate fumes emenating from it,small wonder the swiss shops used to sell it in "scent-bags" :)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

What was the seedbank they came from kanny as theres a few different northern lights and OG Kush is a label stuck on anything decent at the moment,i had a smell of some 24k earlier which has a definite sour tangerine undertone and a lemon OG Kush which had a beautiful boquet of what seemed to be a diesel,definate fumes emenating from it,small wonder the swiss shops used to sell it in "scent-bags" :)

Not sure I'll try find out ...this ain't street :thumbs:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Gone to pot 9pm ITV 

This is going to be a serious investigation into the American cannabis scene.............Not!Who chose these bunch of heavyweights,its like I am a d-list celebrity with cannabis :blink:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, kanny said:

Nuns with blunts.....F ...YEAH!

Pot smoking nuns....sounds like a weird comedy movie :D Biggins is whats known as having a whitey and pat is chonging away like its going out of fashion,she actually seems quite knowledgeable maybe just a little bit too savvy :blink:

• Like 1