• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

Tar bgd mate... Thing is treecreeper wfter years of use it would take my hunger away. Say i had one and was starving before after a joint no more hunger.. Not the only one thats said this either

That not be the nicotine though that's why people put weight on when they quit smoking?

Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 3

Tar bgd mate... Thing is treecreeper wfter years of use it would take my hunger away. Say i had one and was starving before after a joint no more hunger.. Not the only one thats said this either

I'm exactly the same pal kills all hunger for a few hours after having a joint :yes: and aye the dreams you have when you first stop smoking are fecking mental :laugh:

That not be the nicotine though that's why people put weight on when they quit smoking?

Not sure mate but even when i vaped or was dabbing had same effect with me kills your appetite

Not had a spliff for 8 years or so . Smoked dope of one sort or another since I was 13 at one point was doing 1 ounce of green a week and was a lazy f****r I don't care what anyone says it definitely fucks with ya head

• Like 3

Not had a spliff for 8 years or so . Smoked dope of one sort or another since I was 13 at one point was doing 1 ounce of green a week and was a lazy f****r I don't care what anyone says it definitely fucks with ya head

I'm on between a half ounce and an ounce a week at the moment and honestly really should cut down, doing anything to that sort of excess isn't good for you.

Still rather a heavy green habit to drink though in terms of damage to your body and mind.

Slightly off topic but you mentioned work. I think it's a joke that lads can't take recreational drugs in their own time without being at risk of losing their jobs.

I'm in the same boat. Get random drugs tests at work, for cause drugs test if anything goes wrong on site, plus drugs tests for every new contract. And 6 monthly by the health and safety guy to top it off.

If I have a sniff on Saturday there is no way in a million years that it's gonna ever impact my work on a Monday. But I would lose my job because I would fail the test.

It really boils my piss. And I've never been a big drug taker.

• Like 4

It dont suite everyone but I've toked all my adult life and ive had no problems I prefer it to drink if I'm honest plus drink in quantity isnt good for me it upsets my condition and get a lot of medicinal benifits from green I'm very take it leave it nowdays and just use when I need it to help with my condition or socially if I'm out on the razz which ain't to often nowdays.

can I ask what your condition is mate? Pm if you prefer, but I am a firm believer in the medicinal benefits, and know a few people that use it for those reasons. I liked it because I got stoned, laughed my tits off, ate awesome food, had deep and meaningful conversations with people I'd never met before, and still wake up without a hangover!

I suffer with a genetic condition called cystinuria ...Google it ...it's easier than me try to explain.

• Like 2

A lot of people with serious mental issues due to smoking weed,if it's one thing that winds me up its people telling me weed is harmless

I fecking love the stuff but this attitude that it's completely harmless that seems to be getting more widespread these days boils my piss too. It can have serious effects mentally on some people especially when the brain is still developing and like any mind altering substance needs to be respected.

Common sense and moderation is the key just like with alcohol.

• Like 1