It's actually easier for kids to get hold of weed now than it would be if it was legal and well regulated. Right now a 13 year old can rock up to a dealer and get a big bag of weed with no questions asked, surely it's got to be better for the industry to be well regulated with age limits heavily enforced.

dealer needs a crack on the jaw then. No way id give weed to a 13yr old and dont know any who would.
And it's not hard to get someone older to buy it...older sibling...friend etc if a dealer won't sell to you...kids are doing it all over the bloody country, kids are resourceful lol Edited by daveee88

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

It's actually easier for kids to get hold of weed now than it would be if it was legal and well regulated. Right now a 13 year old can rock up to a dealer and get a big bag of weed with no questions asked, surely it's got to be better for the industry to be well regulated with age limits heavily enforced.

To be fair though BGD, that does highlight the fact that there would always be a black market demand if it went legal. Unfortunately, young people will always be exposed to shitty things in the wrong places.

I'm all for decimalising it for several reasons, at this time in my life it really wouldn't make any difference to me, but I think a country could benefit from not partaking in a hypocritical & fruitless war on weed.

....& just maybe, turn it into something positive....like chris has highlighted.

Edited by Accip74

To be fair though BGD, that does highlight the fact that there would always be a black market demand if it went legal. Unfortunately, young people will always be exposed to shitty things in the wrong places.

I'm all for decimalising it for several reasons, at this time in my life it really wouldn't make any difference to me, but I think a country could benefit from not partaking in a hypocritical & fruitless war on weed.

....& just maybe, turn it into something positive....like chris has highlighted.

Sure there will always be a black market, just look at the billion pound black market in tobacco and alcohol but I bet even with that black market less kids drink and smoke now than they did when there was no regulation or age limits...

This idea that all or even the majority of dealers are self regulating and impose age limits on their customers is honestly laughable, sure some of the older heads dealing in bigger amounts won't want the heat that comes with serving kids but you think the scrotes shotting out ten bags to supplement their dole give a shit how old their customers are?

• Like 1

Sure there will always be a black market, just look at the billion pound black market in tobacco and alcohol but I bet even with that black market less kids drink and smoke now than they did when there was no regulation or age limits...

This idea that all or even the majority of dealers are self regulating and impose age limits on their customers is honestly laughable, sure some of the older heads dealing in bigger amounts won't want the heat that comes with serving kids but you think the scrotes shotting out ten bags to supplement their dole give a shit how old their customers are?

Yes it was always easily available when I was at school & I wasn't exactly in the ghetto! Haha....

• Like 1

Why would people pay a higher price for govt backed weed, you've only got to look at the money in snide tobacco to see the hole in the "money from taxing weed" argument

Choice? Quality guaranteed? Not having to be around dealers etc? Could be many reasons........but I agree that , in an age of easily available properly grown weed, many won't see the need to visit legal dispensers....

Honestly I probably wouldn't get my weed from dispensaries if it was legal, I'd just be happy growing a few plants without worrying about the door going in but you only have to look at Colorado to see the massive potential revenue there is in legalisation.

I have successful friend that smoke weed or have done but have now given up but I have employed enough lads to know it is turning a whole generation into complete f***ing mongs......they just have no gumption and nothing about them and frankly just saying "on you go then boys" because it's a hard costly battle just isn't good enough boys.

What's the next thing that becomes OK?

Their was a time we wouldn't tolerate blokes cutting about buggering each other......now you can bigger a 16 year old lad and we are all dancing about waving rainbow flags !!

We are exposing our young generations to ever increasing amounts of filth and things of a low Caliber.......what's wrong with saying "no, it's not OK to be a f***ing Mong......aspire to have a bit about you as a person"

Giving up and calling it a victory is becoming a bad f***ing habit in this world.

Jesus the battle for our youth is hard enough......I don't see any logical reason to make it harder and certainly not for the sake of a few quid that politicians will piss away anyway.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

dealer needs a crack on the jaw then. No way id give weed to a 13yr old and dont know any who would.
And it's not hard to get someone older to buy it...older sibling...friend etc if a dealer won't sell to you...kids are doing it all over the bloody country, kids are resourceful lol

well that goes without saying. Kids gets there alcohol the very same way.

Should we allow 12 year olds into boozers then?.......I'm sure that would raise a few bob........

What about sex shops?......think of all the extra revenue off sales increase

What about coke and heroin?......there's a big trade in that, tax take would be gigantic.......should we just legalise that too?..........think of all the social care it could fund for young kids who's parents are f****d out of their head on horse or Charlie ?

Plenty of kids up and down the country that drink on a regular basis, should we ban alcohol too then? After all the only way to stop kids doing something is for the government to step in and ban it apparently...

@wilf certainly not. I would say that be a step to far. But isnt legal for a 12 year old to drink wine if bought by tge parent?

Im sure i read that somewhere.

My point is mate, you say certainly not and I agree, but if you keep breaking down the barriers eventually you run out of excuses and you can't justify saying "no you can't "

Plenty of kids up and down the country that drink on a regular basis, should we ban alcohol too then? After all the only way to stop kids doing something is for the government to step in and ban it apparently...

By the very fact that something is illegal it is contained, I don't need to tell you that mate your not stupid, if they legalise bank robbery every c**t would be doing it would they not ? ;)

By the very fact that something is illegal it is contained, I don't need to tell you that mate your not stupid, if they legalise bank robbery every c**t would be doing it would they not ? ;)

Has there been an increase in young people smoking weed in the places that have decriminalised or outright legalised it? I mean there's actual real world evidence of the effects of legalisation we can look to, no need to speculate on whether or not kids would start smoking more if the industry isn't "contained" by being illegal.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2016-04-18/colorado-pot-report-more-adults-using-drug-but-not-kids