• Please log in to reply
1909 replies to this topic

#1 air gun ant

air gun ant

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:37 pm

I used to smoke a lot of weed when I was younger, it was awesome! Lol can't these days because of work but I do miss it. With everything going on in the world these days, is a jiff really that bad?
Thoughts?
😌
  • kanny and pablo esc like this

#2 lurcherman 887

lurcherman 887

Not a big girl's blouse

• Donator
  • 11,203 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:39 pm

I aint smoked for a month and feel fine... Tbh it does f**k your head up a bit .. Do miss it aswell but enoughs enough now and long may it continue
  • steven35 and pablo esc like this

#3 fourtrak73

fourtrak73

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:44 pm

loved it happy days :victory: cheese

• mud and steven35 like this

#4 air gun ant

air gun ant

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:45 pm

I aint smoked for a month and feel fine... Tbh it does f**k your head up a bit .. Do miss it aswell but enoughs enough now and long may it continue

been a few years since I bothered, but I used to love the giggles. I think the bit that I enjoyed the most was engineering a new way to smoke it! Lol

#5 air gun ant

air gun ant

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:46 pm

loved it happy days :victory: cheese

ha ha ha cheese ;)

#6 kanny

kanny

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:48 pm

It dont suite everyone but I've toked all my adult life and ive had no problems I prefer it to drink if I'm honest plus drink in quantity isnt good for me it upsets my condition and get a lot of medicinal benifits from green I'm very take it leave it nowdays and just use when I need it to help with my condition or socially if I'm out on the razz which ain't to often nowdays.
  • BGD, steven35 and Scafflad1 like this

#7 BGD

BGD

Big Gay Dave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,812 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:56 pm

Fair play to you pal :thumbs:

Like anything in moderation it's fine, no different to relaxing with a couple of drinks really, arguably better for you in fact ;)

#8 air gun ant

air gun ant

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,524 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:57 pm

It dont suite everyone but I've toked all my adult life and ive had no problems I prefer it to drink if I'm honest plus drink in quantity isnt good for me it upsets my condition and get a lot of medicinal benifits from green I'm very take it leave it nowdays and just use when I need it to help with my condition or socially if I'm out on the razz which ain't to often nowdays.

can I ask what your condition is mate? Pm if you prefer, but I am a firm believer in the medicinal benefits, and know a few people that use it for those reasons. I liked it because I got stoned, laughed my tits off, ate awesome food, had deep and meaningful conversations with people I'd never met before, and still wake up without a hangover!
  • steven35 and Scafflad1 like this

#9 lurcherman 887

lurcherman 887

Not a big girl's blouse

• Donator
  • 11,203 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:01 pm

Tar bgd i was doing just one a day and still finding it was draining life out of me lol just felt shit i soon realised it was the baccy in the joint i wanted not the weed

#10 lurcherman 887

lurcherman 887

Not a big girl's blouse

• Donator
  • 11,203 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:03 pm

Never smoked fags or roll ups though ever and completely non smoking now will miss a cheeky one come season time though ferreting lol
  • atuddy and air gun ant like this

#11 Waz

Waz

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,304 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:14 pm

mToESPFVVcUvMqojQm8iUTw.jpg

• mackem, johnny boy68, dillydog and 5 others like this

#12 mick1212

mick1212

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:18 pm

Haven't had 1 for 13 years now still get the urge when a decent films on

#13 tillylamp

tillylamp

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:20 pm

i think the long term effects are.....it does your brain in, i have had lots of friends who use to smoke it on a regular basis, some of them, would have one the minute they woke up.....where as some just smoked it as a evening thing.....when i saw them over the years, and had a chat with them, some, seemed to have this vacant look, like, the lights are on, but no ones home look....with a pause between answers, plus the ones that smoked them like a normal fags.......got bad tempered, grumpy, when they didn't have any,  

also another one was paranoid with everything....and another one was paranoid with just some things,

i think....for medical purposes there are some great qualities in the stuff, for certain conditions, which have been proven.....but the ones on it all the time, will probably be missing a few brain cells in there later years, but it's up to them really. 

• maxhardcore, Moe, martinhalli and 2 others like this

#14 BGD

BGD

Big Gay Dave

• Members
  • 6,812 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:22 pm

Tar bgd i was doing just one a day and still finding it was draining life out of me lol just felt shit i soon realised it was the baccy in the joint i wanted not the weed

Aye a lot of my pals are the same, never smoked fags but hooked on nicotine from joints. You're doing well chucking it all in at once pal, I could do with cutting down myself TBH...

#15 treecreeper

treecreeper

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:24 pm

It's medicinal usage is way under estimated imo could cure eating disorders overnight, anorexia smoke one of these followed by a box of crunchy nut cornflakes and 6 bags of crisp and come to think of it bulimia smoke two directly after meal times and would be to baked to get up to throw up. 😂

Edited by treecreeper, 20 July 2016 - 11:24 pm.

• mackem and peterhunter86 like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Chaff, ratkilla