Has anyone tried any of the range of Binoculars that Vortex do ? After having my Swarovski stolen out of my Truck i was a bit reluctant to spend alot of money on another pair.I had a look at all different makes and magnifications and with out being able to look through all the brands it was a mine field. I finally settled for a Pair of Vortex Vipers 10 x 50 mag and i am really pleased with them they are very clear can't fault they are well built can't fault they are comfortable in your hand can't fault and i would go as far as to say i can not tell any difference looking through them as to my Swarovski so all is good they were a 1/4 of the price as Swarovski and best of all no matter if they go wrong you drop them or scratch the lense Vortex are offering a unconditional no charge repair or replacement guarantee so if all is as it seems i am a happy chap with my purchase. :thumbs:

Edited by THE STALKER
  • Like 4

No but I am looking for a pair, not a bad price if they are as good as you reckon.

No but I am looking for a pair, not a bad price if they are as good as you reckon.

Well i am pleased and for £509 it's even better

Yeah, bought a pair of 10x42 Vipers a few months back, about £380 new. They're spot on! hard to tell the difference between them and the premium brands and they have the best warranty going.

Has anyone tried barr and stroud I got a pair of 8 x42 £70.00 brand new 10 year guarantee they are very good in low light they supply the royal navy with all there optics brilliant for the price cant fault them

I have a pair of Swarovski EL 8.5x42 and a mate bought a pair of Vortex razor binoculars. Comparing the two I was very impressed with the Vortex. So impressed I ended up buying a Vortex Razor spotting scope instead of the Swaro!!!

Has anyone tried barr and stroud I got a pair of 8 x42 £70.00 brand new 10 year guarantee they are very good in low light they supply the royal navy with all there optics brilliant for the price cant fault them

Reading this i ordered a pair of 8x32s and for the money they are very good. Strap is a bit flimsy but no big deal and the case is better than i have

paid a lot more for with other Bino's.

I was spyiing a fox snare this morning and someone phoned me set my leupold bins on the bonnet of the truck ...then headed away pigeon shooting ...shot pigeons for a few hours then headed back home for lunch and ran over the top of something ...stopped and reversed to see what it was ....bxstaxrd I had driven about a mile with them on the bonnet and they dropped off and I had driven over them

Had a look through a vortex scope last week on my mates 222/50 and was impressed for the price so will have a look at the binos

post-88284-0-08753600-1470851912_thumb.jpeg

Has anyone tried any of the range of Binoculars that Vortex do ? After having my Swarovski stolen out of my Truck i was a bit reluctant to spend alot of money on another pair.I had a look at all different makes and magnifications and with out being able to look through all the brands it was a mine field. I finally settled for a Pair of Vortex Vipers 10 x 50 mag and i am really pleased with them they are very clear can't fault they are well built can't fault they are comfortable in your hand can't fault and i would go as far as to say i can not tell any difference looking through them as to my Swarovski so all is good they were a 1/4 of the price as Swarovski and best of all no matter if they go wrong you drop them or scratch the lense Vortex are offering a unconditional no charge repair or replacement guarantee so if all is as it seems i am a happy chap with my purchase. :thumbs:

I've just bought some vortex scopes, 6.5 x 20 x 50 cannot fault them as good as any top end scope I've had before, and the guarantee is second to none.

Binoculars next from them, cannot see a reason to buy any other brand to be honest, quality goods for value prices.

Got a pair of minox 10x52 binos and have to say they are very good. My mate has a pair of zeiss 10x42 and he agrees the Minox are just as good and clear. But far cheaper