STRONGSTUFF Slip Leads

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you get any orders or have been asked for toggle release slip leads mate i might be interested if you do alb martync

Have been asked mate, but to be honest they're not my thing, I wouldn't make anything I wasn't happy using myself, I like to keep things simple (it suits me!) and these slips here are pretty much foolproof so I'll stick to making these.

All the best

A

do you get any orders or have been asked for toggle release slip leads mate i might be interested if you do alb martync

Have been asked mate, but to be honest they're not my thing, I wouldn't make anything I wasn't happy using myself, I like to keep things simple (it suits me!) and these slips here are pretty much foolproof so I'll stick to making these.

All the best

A

Hello mate, how much for 3 wide ones, posted? Cheers, D.

All the best

A

Hello Mister!

It's as easy for me to make them out of 1.5" wide as it is 1" wide, but check they'll slide through the ring on your collars first, think you got collars off me? Are they 1.5" wide or 2" wide?

Either way, they are the same price, £5 for 2 or £10 for 5, inc post.

Thanks

All the best

A

Hello Mister!

It's as easy for me to make them out of 1.5" wide as it is 1" wide, but check they'll slide through the ring on your collars first, think you got collars off me? Are they 1.5" wide or 2" wide?

Either way, they are the same price, £5 for 2 or £10 for 5, inc post.

Thanks

Hello again mate, I don't use the D ring, I just slacken the collar off a few holes!

Money will be with you for 5 early next week. Cheers, D.

Hi SS, sent money this AM. via registered post. Lady in Post Office says that registerd post (£1.08) doesn't cover cash, only recorded delivery (£4.70) does so we may as well take a chance without either in future!

Used the rabbit carrier tonight for the first time. When even number of rabs, accross both shoulders, when odd number on it, over one shoulder helps the balance if that makes any sense. All good though, cheers. D.

just rec my two yesterday,spot on,apart from the small loop being as big as the big one,you must have bloody big fingers strong stuff :11: ,catch you later bud,ian

:D

Sorry mate, thought I'd said about making the loops the same size somewhere on this thread, but can't find it now.

Truth be told when I started making these originally I didn't use them myself, because I didn't have a Lurcher, once I did start using them I relaised it was a right pain in the hoop to be messing around trying to find which end was which, so I changed them to be both the same, any hole's a goal!

no probs strong stuff,like you say any hole(without chocolate on)is a result in the dark,cheers,ian

Ace dont be so picky

SS finaly got my gear on friday for the shop so much for my deliver company and there 24 hour delivery service,six days later, but when I opened the box it had been well worth the wait exellent kit spot on, will be doing more business with you soon, think you could be a bit of a celebratry when you come over to the show next weekend theres a few lads wanting to met you

SS finaly got my gear on friday for the shop so much for my deliver company and there 24 hour delivery service,six days later, but when I opened the box it had been well worth the wait exellent kit spot on, will be doing more business with you soon, think you could be a bit of a celebratry when you come over to the show next weekend theres a few lads wanting to met you

:icon_eek:

I hope you're looking for a new courier firm!

Celebrity?! :icon_redface: They'll be very disappointed!!! :laugh:

Looking forward to coming over, should be a good day.