Sign in to follow this  
Strong Stuff

STRONGSTUFF Slip Leads

Slip Leads, nothing fancy, 1" wide x 5' long, big loop one end, small loop other end.

£3 each, 2 for £5, 10 for £20 (cash only)

Slipblk.jpg

PM for address.

www.strongstuff.co.nr

07738 930466

hi mate im interested in some slips can you make any with just one loop one end to slip through a collar? thanks liam

Slip Leads, nothing fancy, 1" wide x 5' long, big loop one end, small loop other end.

£3 each, 2 for £5, 10 for £20 (cash only)

Slipblk.jpg

PM for address.

www.strongstuff.co.nr

07738 930466

hi mate im interested in some slips can you make any with just one loop one end to slip through a collar? thanks liam

I can make anything you like, but why would you only want 1 loop? How will you hold the other end?

strong stuff you got paypal yet?

Definitely not!

Why on earth would you working dog lads want me to keep records of your names and addresses?

All nice and discrete here mate, it's surely not that difficult to post cash?

:thumbs:

hi strongstuff i will now take 3 for £5 just pm me your details cheers DM :)

Will you mate?

They are 2 for a fiver .............

;)

All the best.

A

sorry for that strongstuff am really sorry if you still would like to sell the rabbit carrier i will have it as well as the slip leads i completely forgot about it wouldnt blame you if you still decided not to sell the items to me sorry for the inconvenience DM :(

sorry for that strongstuff am really sorry if you still would like to sell the rabbit carrier i will have it as well as the slip leads i completely forgot about it wouldnt blame you if you still decided not to sell the items to me sorry for the inconvenience DM :(

:o

Bugger me I'm horrible sometimes! Sorry mate, wasn't meant to sound that harsh!!

I'll edit that right now.

Sign in to follow this