Sign in to follow this  
Strong Stuff

STRONGSTUFF Slip Leads

lol, didnt even notice the floor. looks normal to me :rolleyes: how much are they then, got the ebay item number so i can take a look??

Guest MOLLY
p.s the wife says sorry about the dirty floor

Did'nt even notice it, probs cos mine has the same muddy paw prints all the time also :good:

Moll.

Guest shay

I had one like that Moll but out of webbing, quite easy to make yourself especially if you can work a needle and thread, surely millet must have his socks and undies darned. :D

You stitch the loop on to the side of the webbing as opposed to tying a loop.

Takes minutes to make and the cost is usually nil,

With regards to the one with the loop at either end, I find it is easier to have both loops the same size and be able to go over your hands, if you are doing a lot of walking whilst your out then you have a much better hold especially if your dog likes to pull a bit.

Guest pip

Maybe im wrong SS but them slips are designed to work on your collars ,slipped in through the D ring??Good idea me thinks,ill be intouch

Maybe im wrong SS but them slips are designed to work on your collars ,slipped in through the D ring??Good idea me thinks,ill be intouch

Well yes mate, sort of, they're not an original design, I just made my version of what was already available, the nylon does slip well through the bigger loops on the collars I make but am sure that would be the same for any decent sized D ring, I've also made some 1.5" wide for lads with the stronger dogs.

:thumbs:

pm me your number and details again numbnuts .. :gunsmilie: ..i owe thee a tenner and i want some more stuff...theres a good chap :big_boss: .............. :clapper::clapper:

What is that material like on the hands when you have a dog that pulls like chuff?

99 times better than rope mate :yes:

True, they are very good :victory:

BIRD

What is that material like on the hands when you have a dog that pulls like chuff?

BIRD

Thanks mate, look forward to seeing you again this summer!

Money arrived today mate thanks. Been out all day but they'll be in the post first thing.

Many thanks.

Depends on your hands and if there like a girls :laugh:

Great leads, collars and couplings, I was well pleased.

Have got erm ........... Quite a lot of these left here, made loads to take to shows, then most of the time forgot to get them out!

Long or short, mostly Black ones, 2 for £5.

Thanks.

BIRD

Thanks mate, look forward to seeing you again this summer!

i was given two of these as a gift from strong stuff :clapper: and i would recomend them to anyone very easy going on the wrists and my dog is a puller :drink: once again aaron ps will be using one tonight

a t b chippy

Sign in to follow this