STRONGSTUFF Slip Leads

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one like that Moll but out of webbing, quite easy to make yourself especially if you can work a needle and thread, surely millet must have his socks and undies darned. :D

You stitch the loop on to the side of the webbing as opposed to tying a loop.

Takes minutes to make and the cost is usually nil,

With regards to the one with the loop at either end, I find it is easier to have both loops the same size and be able to go over your hands, if you are doing a lot of walking whilst your out then you have a much better hold especially if your dog likes to pull a bit.

• 2 months later...
Maybe im wrong SS but them slips are designed to work on your collars ,slipped in through the D ring??Good idea me thinks,ill be intouch

Well yes mate, sort of, they're not an original design, I just made my version of what was already available, the nylon does slip well through the bigger loops on the collars I make but am sure that would be the same for any decent sized D ring, I've also made some 1.5" wide for lads with the stronger dogs.

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe im wrong SS but them slips are designed to work on your collars ,slipped in through the D ring??Good idea me thinks,ill be intouch

Money arrived today mate thanks. Been out all day but they'll be in the post first thing.

Many thanks.

• 5 months later...
What is that material like on the hands when you have a dog that pulls like chuff?

99 times better than rope mate :yes:

True, they are very good :victory:

BIRD

Thanks mate, look forward to seeing you again this summer!

:thumbs:

i was given two of these as a gift from strong stuff :clapper: and i would recomend them to anyone very easy going on the wrists and my dog is a puller :drink: once again aaron ps will be using one tonight

a t b chippy

Slip Leads, nothing fancy, 1" wide x 5' long, big loop one end, small loop other end.

£3 each, 2 for £5, 10 for £20 (cash only)

Slipblk.jpg

PM for address.

www.strongstuff.co.nr

07738 930466

hi mate im interested in some slips can you make any with just one loop one end to slip through a collar? thanks liam