STRONGSTUFF Slip Leads

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Would you be able to make a slip lead for lamping like this Strongy?..........

post-1820-1199966556_thumb.jpg

Appologies to whoever i pinched the picture from (think it might have been Crow) but it was such a well done diagram.

Moll.

only problem with them moll is they tend to choke the dog up if it pulls on the slip because its a thin rope it doesnt spread the presure the dogs pulling puts on it like a collar does.

I agree, i could have made one myself with twine but was hoping SS could make one better for that very reason...he has the head for figuring these things out :D

John, had several slip leads over the years and have found they are not for me, too fiddly. I have a bad enough job trying to hold a lamp, bunny (more than one if i'm lucky :laugh: ) and a dog :blink:

Moll.

Moll that one John posted a pic of looks just like the string one you posted a pic of just made of leather. looks a nice one anyway John. were was it from or is it home made?

it is one of mine mate on ebay at the moment :icon_redface:

i don't advertise on here because there is all ready lead and collar men on here

Moll that one John posted a pic of looks just like the string one you posted a pic of just made of leather. looks a nice one anyway John. were was it from or is it home made?

it is one of mine mate on ebay at the moment :icon_redface:

i don't advertise on here because there is all ready lead and collar men on here

p.s the wife says sorry about the dirty floor