Jack Russel Missing

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck with your search pal, and if I did find her it would not cost you penny, could never take a reward for reuniting a dog and owner, somebody getting their dog back would be reward enough for m

fingers crossed zena have you posted on facebook with all the local groups forsale and free etc they all ways seem to have large membership and word spreads quickly

I have,but don't seem to be getting many shares. I have made it public also

Posted Images

Good luck with your search pal, and if I did find her it would not cost you penny, could never take a reward for reuniting a dog and owner, somebody getting their dog back would be reward enough for me. Hope it all ends well for you.

• Like 2

Good luck with your search pal, and if I did find her it would not cost you penny, could never take a reward for reuniting a dog and owner, somebody getting their dog back would be reward enough for me. Hope it all ends well for you.

+1

Still no signs. It was broadcasted on radio Shropshire yesterday and will be again today. She will be put in the Shropshire Star paper and countrymans weekly this week also.

Thanks guys, means alot. We are all just extremely worried what's hands she is in. The not knowing part where she is.

Has the CCTV produced anything.

Don't give up hope.

Are you on Facebook? Social media is a powerful tool. Much more powerful than I realised.

I had my terrier in the house within 40 mins of her being found. A woman posted on Facebook who's friend of a friend was friends with one of my missus friends and recognised the dog from our missing poster.

A few private messages later and I had the address.

Yes on social media. I have flooded pages with posters etc. Just going to set up a group page.

Still heard nothing. 1/4 page is going in countrymans next week. We have broadcasted on Shropshire radio and she was in Shropshire Star day before yesterday also. We have one vehicle which I will share that we need to identify.

• Like 1

Don't give up hope.

Are you on Facebook? Social media is a powerful tool. Much more powerful than I realised.

I had my terrier in the house within 40 mins of her being found. A woman posted on Facebook who's friend of a friend was friends with one of my missus friends and recognised the dog from our missing poster.

Was she stolen?

Don't give up hope.

Was she stolen?

No she was to ground