Plummer Terrier.... Found!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell you what boys, I've had lads message me that I've never spoke to, lads PMing me offering to come up with there lurchers and hounds to see if they can find her to ground. Lads I've had crossed w

That's very good of you plucky. Thank you. Thanks to all the other lads who've commented, posted on Facebook and offered help and lads have even travelled to help me look.   But...   She's home!!!

Was she losted on a mooch..if you need me tomorrow am here

Gaz your only option maybe running a terrier through every hole and hope they bump into her mate.when we know that a dog is lost in a place for certain (without a collar),we have informed the fire service and they came with a thermal camera-they did fail us more than once.other option is your fell and moorland rep and a good team of lads on the shovel.if you can't find her then she's more than likely been picked up by a dogooder/cnut.hope you find her .atb dc

Edited by Daniel cain
  • Like 2

Gaz your only option maybe running a terrier through every hole and hope they bump into her mate.when we know that a dog is lost in a place for certain (without a collar),we have informed the fire service and they came with a thermal camera-they did fail us more than once.other option is your fell and moorland rep and a good team of lads on the shovel.if you can't find her then she's more than likely been picked up by a dogooder/cnut.hope you find her .atb dc

Thermal imaging camera is a good idea. I've got a mate with one. Didn't know they would work below ground though.

I think she's been picked up to be honest.

I've been a bit busy with pups the last few days Gaz and only just seen this now, don't lose hope and keep looking,do not say she is a working dog when phoning rescue centres or the rspca as they "WILL" defo say they don't have her, they hate working dogs,go and look in the runs yourself,hope you find her but if you need any more help looking I will travel down, WM

That's very good of you plucky. Thank you. Thanks to all the other lads who've commented, posted on Facebook and offered help and lads have even travelled to help me look.

But...

She's home!!!

Missus had a phone call at 5pm saying that she was found lay in the parking space at the pub where I park my car!

She has been to ground since Thursday at 12pm and has headed straight to where I always park up.

I was there until 3pm today looking so she has surfaced between 3 and 5 today.

Shes in a bad way. But nothing me and the missus can't sort.

I will update you all over the next day or two.

• Like 7

bloody brilliant gaz chuffed for you :victory: now I can say it go buy a bloody locator and all ways carry a shovel even a little one :laugh:

Locator only any good if you know where she is surely? Lol. Might invest in GPS.

• Like 1

bloody brilliant gaz chuffed for you :victory: now I can say it go buy a bloody locator and all ways carry a shovel even a little one :laugh:

Locator only any good if you know where she is surely? Lol. Might invest in GPS.

well you could walk any known earths and hedge rows reasonably safe in the knowledge you hadn't missed her and so could others. But yea i see there is lots of gps trackers about now a days

You got the dog back that's the main thing :clapper:

Edited by terryd