Plummer Terrier.... Found!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell you what boys, I've had lads message me that I've never spoke to, lads PMing me offering to come up with there lurchers and hounds to see if they can find her to ground. Lads I've had crossed w

That's very good of you plucky. Thank you. Thanks to all the other lads who've commented, posted on Facebook and offered help and lads have even travelled to help me look.   But...   She's home!!!

Was she losted on a mooch..if you need me tomorrow am here

ive only just seen this mate. hope you get her back especially after all the time you have put into her since youve had her. i wouldnt give up just yet i had a lad lose his dog out with me few years ago me and ray found it 5 days later mate. and it was only about the 3rd time she had been to this piticuliar spot the dog in question had found its way back to the car whilst i was out looking for it.

Yeh I'm still hopeful trigger mate. Fingers crossed she turns up.

I've been going back to the same spot 2-3 times a day and leaving the boot open while I walk the land in case she goes to the motor and I miss her. I know she will jump in the boot and wait there.

Socks - I like the idea of a cocker but I ain't getting anything else just yet. I'm considering getting goldfish. Lol

• Like 1

Reckon someone's picked her up, did she have a collar on?

Cheers, D.

She had a collar on yeh.

I'm beginning to think she has yeh, she could of followed a line away from us, lost her bearings near the canal and got picked up by someone there. She is very friendly and loves people and other dogs. She would go with anyone quite easily I think.

Fingers crossed, hope you find her, seemed like a great little bitch from your write ups, Atb Joe

Cheers Joe. She was handy to have about and pushed a fair bit out for the lurchers but these past couple of weeks she had started to range a bit and wasn't taking any stopping once she was on scent. Only doing her job and I suppose that's why some lads don't like the terriers for working above. She was starting to work for herself and not for me or the lurchers.

I liked her though and would of tried to work with her.

• Like 1