Plummer Terrier.... Found!

Get posters stuck on every gate and carpark in the area-empathise that your little un is heart broken and someone may come forward mate.hope she tips up no worse for wear.atb sean

Cheers fella. Missus is out with posters now.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell you what boys, I've had lads message me that I've never spoke to, lads PMing me offering to come up with there lurchers and hounds to see if they can find her to ground. Lads I've had crossed w

That's very good of you plucky. Thank you. Thanks to all the other lads who've commented, posted on Facebook and offered help and lads have even travelled to help me look.   But...   She's home!!!

Was she losted on a mooch..if you need me tomorrow am here

No news lads no. I had lads out looking until after dark last night while I was at work. I've been out all day today since first light back at the spot where I lost her. Checking any earths and seeing if lurchers mark anywhere but nothing.

I've come home to get an hour sleep before work. The missus will be out with my sister and her fella until dark tonight.

I've got boxes set about with my old clothes in and a bowl of water. Posters around the area with my number.

I've just had a drive around all the local farms and little side tracks asking about and to check she hasn't been knocked down.

Also handed out cards with my number on to any local dog walkers I bump into.

I know a few farmers that area Gaz I will ask them to keep an eye out,and a few lads I know kidsgrove ways walk there dogs there I'll ask them aswell AT

That's very good of you, thanks a lot.

She was last seen on the ground between the bleeding wolf pub and church Lawton church.

I'm going to have a wander round the local dogs homes tomorrow and check she hasn't been taken there. I've heard stories of them not ringing you straight away even when chipped as they charge by the day for keeping them there.

Shame that I to wouldn't be surprised if someone's stopped n put her in the motor, not necessarily a dog theif more like some do gooder ope she turns up soon..

After today I'm beginning to think you are right fella.

If that's the case I can only hope she ends up somewhere nice and gets well walked and fed.

f**k that gaz you want her back.lost two russells when I was 15,searched posters the lot-6 yrs later I saw an old dear walking the dog,he was fat as f**k and she'd had his balls done,he was well past 10 yr old by then so I never took him back.Nutts thing was he was less than a mile from me.hope you get her back.atb dc

My old bitch had done it the odd time before if winded deer or summet she's a big hearted bitch n although real obedient when her bloods up she doesn't like to give up, odd time I'd find her back at the motor or even my house, this one time she hadn't come back after ranging on a line n it was starting to go dark so I made my way back to the van n just as I came runnin down the hill this woman n her husband were just about to lift her in there boot, I just about got there n outa breath said what ya doin the woman said we saw her sat on her own behind the van with nobody around so we wanted to look after her n then maybe take her to a kennels tommorow, I mean I could understand it atleast if there was no motor there some people just aren't wired up right..

Edited by dodger

get any friends to push more on fb. mate thats the best way to get the word round locally. get the plummer sites to put the word round also. and get her on the plummer missing/stolen site. best of luck.

• Like 1

Thanks for replies lads.

You're right dodger some strange folk about.

Hjckff I aren't on Facebook but my missus, sister and a good few mates have spread the word. It's gone from Cornwall to Scotland via Facebook in first 12 hours so hopefully word has spread.

I didn't know there was a Plummer missing site. I will get my missus onto it in the morning. Thanks ?

• Like 1

I tell you what boys, I've had lads message me that I've never spoke to, lads PMing me offering to come up with there lurchers and hounds to see if they can find her to ground. Lads I've had crossed words with in the past telling me they are spreading the word.

Wales1234, King and Luke have all offered to come up with their dogs. Tommmy27 was out last night until dark looking for me with his whippets when I had to go to work and has been back out looking today. All_Terrain has offered to contact farmers and lads he know who work the ground. Moorside is coming up to me tomorrow with his lurchers to have a look around.

I've had countless PMs off lads saying they've spread the word via Facebook and other sites.

It really is times like this when the hunting lads come together and put everything else to one side and it makes me proud to be a hunting lad and a member of the forum. The antis don't see this side to us.

• Like 7