Which Is Better

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which is better Air gun or shotgun for pigeons Only saying like

I'm sure our expert, and resident pigeon basher Mark will be along in a minute to help you out, it's all down to how you hide.

Yes, when they are on the new buds it is the same. If you can find a tree that is ahead of the rest so they concentrate on that you can have some good sport. Same in winter if there is a snow fall. Fi

Posted Images

Ha. Missed the bitchin' in the last locked thread. But me op is that generally, bigger bags are achieved with the use of a shotty. Theres just more scope for getting shots off, both on the wing and birds that land in the pack. You dont have that choice when using an airgun.

• Like 1

what about a hushpower shotgun if noise is an issue? my hushpower .410 was very quiet with 2.5 inch carts and still dam quiet with 3 inch 18g eley fourlong! take both if noise is an issue and then double the fun :D

that youtube video is a mosberg hushpower .410 used to be owned by a forum member on here. the baikal version (had several) is silly quiet with 2.5 inch and with 3 inch is about as loud as and sounds like a hammer hitting a chisel.

that youtube video is a mosberg hushpower .410 used to be owned by a forum member on here. the baikal version (had several) is silly quiet with 2.5 inch and with 3 inch is about as loud as and sounds like a hammer hitting a chisel.

i have the mossberg 410 which daughter uses and the are quiet even when using 24g 3" loads ?

i have the mossberg 410 which daughter uses and the are quiet even when using 24g 3" loads

Ace want another one! sold the last one to a great forum member not long since. Are the 24g cartridges you mention made by cheddite?

i have the mossberg 410 which daughter uses and the are quiet even when using 24g 3" loads

Ace want another one! sold the last one to a great forum member not long since. Are the 24g cartridges you mention made by cheddite?

yes mate