Sign in to follow this  
matt_VTS

outdoor kennels

Here's my effort. 24 feet long by 6 feet deep.

run1.jpg

run2.jpg

Used to kennel 3 dogs and splitable if the bitch comes into season.

Guest davieboy

crow from your pics i can see that i really do need to get a bigger dog run!!!!

P6220125.jpg

This is my dog run, its 6ft X 17 ft, its still not finished am going to put a corrugated roof. on it when I get a chance, the kennel is 4ft X 3Ft, but I'm hoping to build a concrete kennel with a second floor and a side door just to make it easy to clean

i am worried that a 10ft x 4ft kennel/run will be to small for a lab, it will be in it most of the day while i am at work except weekends, it will be walked morning and night.

what do people think?

i've got a 10x4 kennel and run 4x4 sleep box and 6x4 run, it has a lurcher and springer in at the min, but i'm getting another one so they have one each, got mine for £150!!! they're a piece of piss to make!!!

been speaking to a friend of mine now and he has advised me to get a metal one from cainine kennels. He says a wooden one will get chewed to bits.

i've not had anything chewed in my kennel the dogs have been in their for 2 years now since pups. bored dogs chew, mine get taken out for a good run every morning and will sleep most of the day! i think you might have a problem keeping one dog outside alone especially while its young, best to keep them with aleast one companion while your away. Good excuse to get another dog!!!!