Types Of Guard Dogs For Ur Yard .ie. Kennells And House.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

won't be long before they start hitting the headlines.Great dogs if you are doing security/patrol work or using them for sport knvp shutzhund french ring etc but defiantly not what I'd call a yard or

Thats my yard dog kelpie x collie he's tough as old boots and has shifted a few unsavoury caracters from my yard at night on a more than a few occasions.   Also he cracks the whip work wise because

ive nothing worth stealing but living rural ive known plenty of folks targeted by thieves for what little they do have from heating oil to a pensioners savings... ragnar is here to protect my dad and

Posted Images

I used to have an Irish terrier, she was a teddy bear with family and friends but put your hand over the wall and attempt to unlock the gates and she turned into a hairy chainsaw, likewise with other dogs, soft as shit until one got shirty and then light the blue touch paper and stand back, she was a lovely dog and a great guard, I would have another in an instant, a real wolf in sheeps clothing

I had an Irish terrier birch exactly like this. The best dog with the kids I've ever had. Would never start trouble with other dogs, would always play as long as they were friendly.

Edited by fielder

Over the years I'v had Dobermans , a Greatdane , Neo Mastiffs , a English Mastiff, Rottweillers , I believe only dogs your guaranteed to do the job are Shepherds ,,,I have this one a Dutch Shepherd ,,best guard dog Iv seen ,,,

post-72602-0-68490600-1496048375.jpg

post-72602-0-21939300-1496048473.jpg

Edited by Carlovian
  • Like 5

My bitch on the prowl round the garden probably looking for a moggy

I like the look of her

thanks mate yeah she normally has the opposite after people people don't like the look of her cause she looks like a killer

Over the years I'v had Dobermans , a Greatdane , Neo Mastiffs , a English Mastiff, Rottweillers , I believe only dogs your guaranteed to do the job are Shepherds ,,,I have this one a Dutch Shepherd ,,best guard dog Iv seen ,,,

attachicon.gifprincess_28thmay17__1496048341_25714.jpg

attachicon.gifprincess_28may17___1496048391_95906.jpg

ur spot on carlovian, their on a different level too anything else out their, considering their isnt that many about, every one ive ever seen has had what it takes too stop u when fully grown.

Edited by stonewall

My bitch on the prowl round the garden probably looking for a moggy

I like the look of her

thanks mate yeah she normally has the opposite after people people don't like the look of her cause she looks like a killer
opposite affect on people I meant to say