Walking The Mutts Before Work

Im cutting my hours at work from now on to do more with the dogs.. Money cant buy a good mooch !!

That's very true. It's hard getting the balance just right between free time and plenty of income. Suppose it depends on your lifestyle but family holidays and Xmas presents don't come cheap. Not to mention the costs of modern day living.

But like you say money can't buy doing what we do and you can't take it with you ?

• Like 1

When my work commitments meant for an early start i only had the mutts out for about 10 minutes early doors.After work was when i concentrated on giving them their main exercise.Summer was a blessing to still be able to exercise them in light and comfort,yet the darker wintry nights i found that their exercise was often part of a nights lamping etc.Im amazed at the effort many put into their charges come work,rain or shine,proper dog folk.

a thought they just sat in the kennel till the winter no one said you had to walk them

The sad reality of many a working mutts life is the fact that they are often in such a kennel,i know your post was only in jest KR yet many a member on here will have exactly that outlook.

Im cutting my hours at work from now on to do more with the dogs.. Money cant buy a good mooch !!

That's very true. It's hard getting the balance just right between free time and plenty of income. Suppose it depends on your lifestyle but family holidays and Xmas presents don't come cheap. Not to mention the costs of modern day living.

But like you say money can't buy doing what we do and you can't take it with you ?

Thats it mate ?

Never walk mine in the morning it's always at night about 11/12 no fuckers about at that time can do what I like and go were I like it's only been the last 2 years I've done it this way though and I much more prefare it you meet too many folk in the morning and there always happy and want too talk and Iam not very sociable in the mornings

Never walk mine in the morning it's always at night about 11/12 no fuckers about at that time can do what I like and go were I like it's only been the last 2 years I've done it this way though and I much more prefare it you meet too many folk in the morning and there always happy and want too talk and Iam not very sociable in the mornings

I'm exactly the same nothing worse than a meet and greet with some cheesy tosser at 6 am in morning. I feed and clean mine of a morning before work, and walk them after work in summer, it's great as late till about 10 now so they get plenty of exercise . Winter I walk them before work as no one about when it gets cold, and I also take them of a night either working or just free exercise.