Goose Shooting

Guest Navek

Guest Navek

Anyone recommend somewhere to pay for bit goose shooting..not after anything amazing just something to start me off, after somewhere relatively cheap as never realy done it befor other than the odd couple of Canadian ...so after something to start me off

Cheers

Anyone recommend somewhere to pay for bit goose shooting..not after anything amazing just something to start me off, after somewhere relatively cheap as never realy done it befor other than the odd couple of Canadian ...so after something to start me off

Cheers

Shame you're down south if you were up this way you could have a night or two free with me here, or better still take the missus to the coast for a weekend break while you shoot :thumbs: get up this way message me

Cheers

Shame you're down south if you were up this way you could have a night or two free with me here, or better still take the missus to the coast for a weekend break while you shoot :thumbs: get up this way message me
Navek ain't actually that far south despite what his location says. Lol. He's more Midlands.

If you 2 manage to sort something out then I will happily drive him up (I know he doesn't drive yet) I don't shoot, only air rifle, but will tag along to see what's what.

Cheers

Lots of wildfowling clubs offer guest tickets provided you're insured. Give BASC a ring and they'll be able to give you a list of them all, together with contact details. Just be aware that, especially if you're inexperienced, it's a bit hit and miss. Not like paying for a day's driven pheasants - you could easily be out for several flights and not fire a shot. Also make absolutely certain you understand the tides and know how to get on and off the marsh safely in the dark - mistakes can cost lives. Better IMO to pick a club that will offer an existing club member to take you out rather than leaving you to your own devices. That way you'll have local knowledge on your side which should not only keep you safe, but also hopefully put you in with a better chance of some shooting. Whereabouts are you? I can take you out on the river Severn....

Guest Navek

Cheers

Lots of wildfowling clubs offer guest tickets provided you're insured. Give BASC a ring and they'll be able to give you a list of them all, together with contact details. Just be aware that, especially if you're inexperienced, it's a bit hit and miss. Not like paying for a day's driven pheasants - you could easily be out for several flights and not fire a shot. Also make absolutely certain you understand the tides and know how to get on and off the marsh safely in the dark - mistakes can cost lives. Better IMO to pick a club that will offer an existing club member to take you out rather than leaving you to your own devices. That way you'll have local knowledge on your side which should not only keep you safe, but also hopefully put you in with a better chance of some shooting. Whereabouts are you? I can take you out on the river Severn....

im from Staffordshire mate. Yea defiantly don't want Be messing about on the marshes on my own in the day never mind at night lol