"sonny" Purebred Saluki

Pure sal saw my first when around 13yrs old new in country then ,this animal was used no differently than a cur bred lurcher . Did the job easily I was the spectator every Sunday morning catching long ears coneys etc ,this cream bitch caught anywhere worked the ferries stop nets the lot lamping back then was just about to become a popular night time rabbit job.the sal to me just a Arabs lurcher bred for thousands of yrs to catch game etc,and in the right hand are very very good.plodders some say in the right hands again from small Welps they can be anything you want them to be. The best of everything need lots of practise to get the best from them. Running style well there be those of us that look for certain style and even in the humble jukel there are those with great skill some may never have the wisdom to see this for what it his .atb bunnys.

• Like 4

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam as a pup       As a young dog    

Couple more of snicker    

Litter brother Snicker  

Most were line bred for years barring the one straight out khan, but tbh that was nowt special but did have the ability to run forever tbh haha but that all it wanted to do was run

above you say you aint seen one run you clown and a couple posts below your making out you seen one regular . you do understand you would have to see one run regular to make an informed opinion .a typical internet hunter with how many usernames do you have ?
I seen a half x straight out khan you silly ole fcuker and my lamping mate has a line bred coursing dog, now run along and but into somebody else's convo that don't concern you haha, never seen a pure run have seen few in flesh tho haha, anything else ye wanna know pm me or come ask in person, silly mouthy ole cnut lol, yous can all ram your saluki up your arse, fook letting my lad join your clique haha
There is no clique what the f**k are you talking about you can really spit your dummy out give your head a shake.
Ye know what forget my last few posts, I apologise for any snide remarks, I won't be commenting or mentioning saluki again so can forget all about me

typical internet fool .all your hunting done on your laptop passing comments on things you know nothing about and when your found out you throw a load of insults over the net that a fool like you could never back up .what you know and what you do outside of your beloved laptop could be written on the back of a second class stamp . remember this chum you can always have my postcode your whole contribution to fieldsports evolves around this forum you haunt it ya clown if its not salukis your crabbing its some lad selling a dog or your jumping all over the general chat arguing with some one .take a tip stop smoking the gange go have a good scrub put the lapyop away have a cup of sweet tea and take the dog for a walk start of slowly just a couple of miles a day .i bet you dont last two days before your back on here killing 40 a night 3/3 in your back garden .you call me a cnunt well go fluck your mather cnunt

Pure sal saw my first when around 13yrs old new in country then ,this animal was used no differently than a cur bred lurcher . Did the job easily I was the spectator every Sunday morning catching long ears coneys etc ,this cream bitch caught anywhere worked the ferries stop nets the lot lamping back then was just about to become a popular night time rabbit job.the sal to me just a Arabs lurcher bred for thousands of yrs to catch game etc,and in the right hand are very very good.plodders some say in the right hands again from small Welps they can be anything you want them to be. The best of everything need lots of practise to get the best from them. Running style well there be those of us that look for certain style and even in the humble jukel there are those with great skill some may never have the wisdom to see this for what it his .atb bunnys.

Very good post lot of sense in what you say there pal ?

Most were line bred for years barring the one straight out khan, but tbh that was nowt special but did have the ability to run forever tbh haha but that all it wanted to do was run

above you say you aint seen one run you clown and a couple posts below your making out you seen one regular . you do understand you would have to see one run regular to make an informed opinion .a typical internet hunter with how many usernames do you have ?
I seen a half x straight out khan you silly ole fcuker and my lamping mate has a line bred coursing dog, now run along and but into somebody else's convo that don't concern you haha, never seen a pure run have seen few in flesh tho haha, anything else ye wanna know pm me or come ask in person, silly mouthy ole cnut lol, yous can all ram your saluki up your arse, fook letting my lad join your clique haha
There is no clique what the f**k are you talking about you can really spit your dummy out give your head a shake.
Ye know what forget my last few posts, I apologise for any snide remarks, I won't be commenting or mentioning saluki again so can forget all about me

typical internet fool .all your hunting done on your laptop passing comments on things you know nothing about and when your found out you throw a load of insults over the net that a fool like you could never back up .what you know and what you do outside of your beloved laptop could be written on the back of a second class stamp . remember this chum you can always have my postcode your whole contribution to fieldsports evolves around this forum you haunt it ya clown if its not salukis your crabbing its some lad selling a dog or your jumping all over the general chat arguing with some one .take a tip stop smoking the gange go have a good scrub put the lapyop away have a cup of sweet tea and take the dog for a walk start of slowly just a couple of miles a day .i bet you dont last two days before your back on here killing 40 a night 3/3 in your back garden .you call me a cnunt well go fluck your mather cnunt

Lol

?????

That Khan dog was a feckin tard of the highest order :laugh:

• Like 2

Lol

That Khan dog was a feckin tard of the highest order :laugh:

He was top in the lamp though
  • Like 1

a guess you have to be in the no to own one.

start with the basics its no different to buying a car, a house,a horse, or a dog before you part with any coin.Know what you are buying , you bring a mechanic to Check a car you bring a surveyor to check a house etc buying a dog bring some one who knows a bit about the breed, be guided and do your home work. Never be afraid to ask questions from the right people thats how we all learn, When you get your dog study it like a book understand it and its mentality. there is a science to good stockmanship , and never be to proud to seek and act on good advice.Slow and steady decide in haste repent at leisure .

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 3

Khan was just ok during the day he only ever did 3 twice and 2 20 odd times plenty of 1s and tons of 0s he would spoil a good day running here after hare so I changed to the lamp (rabbits only) and as I mentioned earlier he was Bob on. and that was good enough for me

• Like 4

Khan was just ok during the day he only ever did 3 twice and 2 20 odd times plenty of 1s and tons of 0s he would spoil a good day running here after hare so I changed to the lamp (rabbits only) and as I mentioned earlier he was Bob on. and that was good enough for me

Cheers for reply mate

2/20 odd times LOL I will buy him
  • Like 1

That was 6seasons DB the best one was when I was beating Kipper 2 - 0 at Southport Khan caught his 2 before 10 am skipper kept me on the land till almost dark he caught a 3/4 Kenny Everest to make it 2_2 you would have though he had won the world cup with his celebration lol . . Happy days

• Like 3

Cheers for reply mate

Cheers for reply mate

No problem bud.

Cheers for reply mate

2/20 odd times LOL I will buy him

fetch a spade he six foot under scruffs place now sadly