7 Healthy Pups

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well looks like my bitch has finished 4 bitches 3 dogs bitch and pups both seem happy thanks for looking

no problem mate and i will do bud,,if anyone of here is interested in a pup and will truly give it a good home and as much works as it wants drop me a pm i dont mind to gift one or two out to members

Posted Images

I'm all for gifting pups and that between mates and mates of mates, or even folk ye think are decent, but I also know if ye really want summat ye have to pay or wait till your getting offered one lol 150 is not a bad price for a pup, iv paid more and would again if needs be. These are very nice pup's I must admit. I thought you was a messer tho tbh after you went through all them dogs till now, but your offer to gift a pup o

and even the price you've said does say you ain't a complete messer, just a messer lol

lol you f****r no i haven't bred them to make any money like i said after the stud fee jabs micro chips ,vet checks ect there nothing in it if very little especially at 150 i bred them for mine and my dads use as i think this x will suit the land i run alot more than full line bred saluki x but only time will tell,like i say as long as they get good working homes were they will be tested im happy

• Like 1

I'm all for gifting pups and that between mates and mates of mates, or even folk ye think are decent, but I also know if ye really want summat ye have to pay or wait till your getting offered one lol 150 is not a bad price for a pup, iv paid more and would again if needs be. These are very nice pup's I must admit. I thought you was a messer tho tbh after you went through all them dogs till now, but your offer to gift a pup o

and even the price you've said does say you ain't a complete messer, just a messer lol

lol you f****r no i haven't bred them to make any money like i said after the stud fee jabs micro chips ,vet checks ect there nothing in it if very little especially at 150 i bred them for mine and my dads use as i think this x will suit the land i run alot more than full line bred saluki x but only time will tell,like i say as long as they get good working homes were they will be tested im happy

Having Lamped on and around your ground a fair bit I agree that this type of dog should be just the ticket.

As said earlier they are smart pups and I like both parents from the pics.

£150 is peanuts. I could spend that in tesco on some BBQ food. Lol

• Like 4

Having Lamped on and around your ground a fair bit I agree that this type of dog should be just the ticket.

fat fckuer!

• Like 4

bloody hell gaz youve got some appetite on you lol. £150 :icon_eek:

• Like 3

for £150 id say jab and chip them yourself, tight gits :laugh: (if you want them chipped that is :hmm: )

the breeder is supposed to microchip them. you may aswell get them chipped yourself as its a tenner i think to change the address on the chip anyway.

• Like 1

bloody hell gaz youve got some appetite on you lol. £150 :icon_eek:

Lol that's only when Tommy27 comes round ?

for £150 id say jab and chip them yourself, tight gits :laugh: (if you want them chipped that is :hmm: )

the breeder is supposed to microchip them. you may aswell get them chipped yourself as its a tenner i think to change the address on the chip anyway.

yea i know mate,,,just some won't want them done ,some will just a difficult call. i wouldn;t expect them done myself