Good shout si, even if I did almost s#*t my pants and rush to double check the thread as every 100 and 110 owner on here will have done....after thinking "is this an April fool?"

I think hc owe a little more than just a barrel replacement though for the inconvenience of a multitude of pellets purchased and the likes pal.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phoned the rfd and he told me to bring it in and he would send it off to be sorted .   But he did say that they had say,d the barrels were ok and that if any one had an issue with accuracy then to s

Dayshit would of say,d it was my fault lol   atvbmac :thumbs:

Ask for a new gun as it is not fit for purpose Blow that ,waiting 3 weeks for it no way

Posted Images

Well thats a let down and hears me looking forward to having a look it it never mind a few shots of it when i come down

im off to check my 100,s now ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PHEW,,,,, MINE ARE OK :good:

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well thats a let down and hears me looking forward to having a look it it never mind a few shots of it when i come down

im off to check my 100,s now ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PHEW,,,,, MINE ARE OK :good:

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You'll have to have a play with the 110 or your favourite tx!! Lol

You wouldn't like it any way, it's got a hole in the stock :)

Atb si

Turns out becouse i did not take the silencer right off last night that the new hw100s carbine dose have a recall barrel fitted to it

BUT

its accurate as feck and not pellet fussy at all

so do i send it back or just wait until they get in touch with me ?

On saying that it did have a problem shooting to the right but once i cleaned the barrel out it was ok HMMMM :hmm:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Turns out becouse i did not take the silencer right off last night that the new hw100s carbine dose have a recall barrel fitted to it

BUT

On saying that it did have a problem shooting to the right but once i cleaned the barrel out it was ok HMMMM :hmm:

just took mine in jimmy

its getting sent over to Germany, weihrauch sent a list of serial numbers to the rdf and my barrel was on it!

think there might be more to it than meets the eye

the official letter states a 3 week turn round

atb si

BUT

If it's not broken, don't fix it. :thumbs:

• Like 2

BUT

Ordinarily I would agree with that all day long but.....this could always be a deal clincher when selling one. Even if it's shoots amazingly well you can guarantee the prospective buyer could use it as a lever to haggle price.

It's a b#*×Ard Jimmy but I say send her to be rebarraeled and lay it on thick how much of an inconvenience it is pal.

• Like 1

BUT

I'm generally of the same opinion as you stealthy!

i said to the bloke just get them to send me a new barrel and id change it my self but they want them back???

why... who knows cos its a pice of piss changing a barrel

atb si

BUT

Ordinarily I would agree with that all day long but.....this could always be a deal clincher when selling one. Even if it's shoots amazingly well you can guarantee the prospective buyer could use it as a lever to haggle price.

It's a b#*×Ard Jimmy but I say send her to be rebarraeled and lay it on thick how much of an inconvenience it is pal.

A quick shoot on your nearest perm would sort that little wangle out.

• Like 1

BUT

I'm generally of the same opinion as you stealthy!

i said to the bloke just get them to send me a new barrel and id change it my self but they want them back???

why... who knows cos its a pice of piss changing a barrel

atb si

Don't know why they want them back. But I take my hat off to the them for sorting the barrels out, most companies would just sit tight and wait and see if they get caught, like Daystate, and then still not sort you out.

• Like 1

Si is the list of serial no,s just for the ones that he sold or is it for all the ones he sold ?

im going to ring mine tomorrow and see if they have the list as well

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Si is the list of serial no,s only for the ones he has sold or dose it have all the ones that has been sold

im phoning mine tomorrow to see if they have got the list

Si is the list of serial no,s only for the ones he has sold or dose it have all the ones that has been sold

im phoning mine tomorrow to see if they have got the list

it was just for the ones in his shop!

all the retailers will of got one sent today, it was all full on package :blink:

hes gonna have to right to the others cos he dosent keep phone numbers for data protection!

think its worth sending off jimmy

atb si