Met Big Buck Today

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a little walk with Ray nice to see his two dogs big buck makes my dog look tiny lol. Lovely dogs he's got look forward to this season to see him work. Another top bloke speaks his mind an knows hi

think right way , save your neck , kieran marley looks full of him self which he was lol  

I'm surprised nobody has used Buck as a stud . He would produce some cracking pups to the right bitch.

Posted Images

was nice little walk, funny old world didn't know you was by me lol, i liked marley real nice bull x :thumbs: , i knew it would shock you with his size, he big strong bugger , but agile/fast with it , but his temp spot on loves people+ dogs, but full on when hunting :yes: . i knew Buck would be ok with him, if any dogs come sharp to him he moves away, thank christ he does otherwise it would be feckin hell if he started , glad he got great temp :thumbs::yes: . yeh spin few over in the season defff, ps what happened to the pics i got stiff neck , turn therm over if you can lol .Ray

• Like 2