Ringing The Changes

after hammering the rabbits for the last few months i fancied a change so I've been focusing on the woodies and crows!!

ftm your partly to blame :thumbs:

I've been really enjoying it too as change is as good as a rest.... but I've not exactly been bagging up!!! until

on Saturday i dropped the eldest at her mums work" the heroes charity shop"!

never thought about it before but they sell old army jackets.... bonus cos its far too hot now for my jack pike coat so i walked out with a goretex dpm jacket like new for £25 :D

went out yesterday with my shooting mate and we had a mint afternoon and bagged a fair few crows in my new non sweaty jacket :thumbs:

when i got home i was thinking what was different cos the success rate had been ace!!! and I've put it down to confidence , brought on by me new coat and new attitude!

so tonight after me tea i nipped out to the sheep perm, only five mins from home

post-102306-0-51190800-1467060685_thumb.jpg

I've put the shooting stick away for a while cos all the shots going to be taken are mobile and i can't be arsed carrying it... so i set off to area of trees to the right.... sitters but really thick with leaves and proper testing, usually when approaching everything fecks off and i sit it out for a while and wait for randoms to come back!!!

not tonight though took 3 crows from the first tree that i can never get near all freehand too... chuffed dosent come near it :boogy:

couldn't find one in the jungle

post-102306-0-17190800-1467061392_thumb.jpg

didn't hang about long, busy day at work!

bagged this one on the way back to the car from an other tree i can't normally get on ....freehand trough branches about 30yrd

post-102306-0-58160700-1467061715_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking a little bit of confidence goes a long way

atb si

• Like 7

Enjoyable post, and yes, looks like a very pleasant environment for one's sport. Well done.

All the best.

yeah were pretty lucky really

this is a new perm in the northyork moors np gonna do a sunday armed with a pack-up

post-102306-0-20657700-1467064681_thumb.jpg

atb si

Don't know why si but I thought you were younger than me.

Super images.

I'm 42 Rez just had a rough paper round !

First time I've ever done a selfi , felt a right tw@t ...

Luckily only the sheep were watching :)

Atb si

• Like 1

Confidence in your kit and yourself plays a massive part in success mate.

Some great shooting and lovely land you got there Si.

cheers bb your not wrong

Was wanting to get back out tonight but it wasn't to be, pi55ing down and fell asleep on the sofa after me tea!

Just woke up wondering wtf was happening.... Might go for a pre work blast in the morning if it's stopped raining! I've got a feeling I'll be up early

Atb si