Bridport Nets Closed

Went to get some nets fixed the other week at Bridport nets. He's now closed which is a shame as it was fairly local.

Can anyone else recommend anywhere?

Closer to Exeter the better but travel a lot so could look at other places.

I've got a bag of nets you can have mate, no ferts now so just as well give em somebody who'll make use of them.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4

Cheers D. The post was for Kev as I was putting them on for him. I'm after some though. We can come up with a deal. Will swap for some other kit or some decent dog grub. Think I still have your number so will text.

No need mate, have em.

Cheers, D.

Cheers D. The post was for Kev as I was putting them on for him. I'm after some though. We can come up with a deal. Will swap for some other kit or some decent dog grub. Think I still have your number so will text.

No need mate, have em.

Cheers, D.

Sorted mate, there's about 40, I'll bring em up next Friday evening to the Charity night.

Cheers, D.

• 2 weeks later...

I think he's just online now,

WARNING... Am V worried as made a payment of £162 to them on the 28th june. Heard nothing...haven't replied to my emails..no delivery..phone doesn't work. Surely they shouldn't be taking orders. Does anyone have any contact details? or know what going on

I think he's just online now,

WARNING... Am V worried as made a payment of £162 to them on the 28th june. Heard nothing...haven't replied to my emails..no delivery..phone doesn't work. Surely they shouldn't be taking orders. Does anyone have any contact details? or know what going on

I made a payment to Bridport nets in May and never heard a thing about my order.I paid with paypal and have just gone through the reclaim procedure and got my money back.

• Like 1